Search results for query: *

1. Astrallus

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Got it. Thanks a bunch!
  2. Astrallus

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I just killed the Mechanical bosses and I tried heading for the lab, but there's some weird goop blocking the entrance. It spawns slimes whenever I hit it, but I can't get through! Is this supposed to happen? Do I have to find a pickaxe stronger than the Pickaxe Axe? Edit: Also, where do I get...
  3. Astrallus

Congrats on first place!

Congrats on first place!
  4. Astrallus

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Was the droprate on Souls of Night/Light reduced? It says on the regular Terraria Gamepedia that the droprate is 1/5, but it seems to have been increased to 1/20. :(
  5. Astrallus

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

I totally agree. The fact that they just sit there, you break them and... well, nothing happens, makes for a very boring mining experience. But having a pot jump to life and try to kill you would be pretty great. Definitely a great mod! I love your profile pic btw
  6. Astrallus

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That explains it. It was indeed snowing. It improves your minion's damage for as long as you have the buff on you.
  7. Astrallus

I need you, Nakano! I can't get this Frostbrand! ;(
  8. Astrallus

This random Miniboss called the Borean Strider keeps spawning. I was fighting the Solar Pillar and 4 of them spawned before I even broke the shield. That spawn rate though.
  9. Astrallus

I've been farming for 2 hours with no luck. Any more help? :sigh:
  10. Astrallus

Darn. Alright. ;) No, I mean the Modded one. You get it from Ice Bats, I think. At least that's what I think I got mine from. That, or it's just a biome drop like the Snow biome's cannon drop.
  11. Astrallus

So I found a random Frostbrand on the ground, but I don't know what it drops from and would like it for my melee character. Anybody got a clue? To be more specific, I was mining in the underground snow biome.
  12. Astrallus

Alright! So, I check the damage on some enemies before I fight them, and then get hit somewhere along the road. I see a damage rating, for example 178, and then they deal about 490~ damage to me. I'm confused. ~:sigh:
  13. Astrallus

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I keep getting the following error: 03/04/2016 1:00:20 AM Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found. at...
  14. Astrallus

Happy Birthday! ^^

Happy Birthday! ^^
  15. Astrallus

tModLoader Infinity

This goes for any infinite throwing item, I've concluded.
  16. Astrallus

I just found out that having a Magic Lantern equipped whilst standing near meteorite looks very...

I just found out that having a Magic Lantern equipped whilst standing near meteorite looks very beautiful.
  17. Astrallus

tModLoader Infinity

Hm. Well I've started noticing that it isn't happening anymore. Might have something to do with having a shuriken in your inventory while using the Endless Shuriken. I'll take a look. It seems that having any armour that reduces ammo consumption chance causes Shurikens not to be dropped at all.
  18. Astrallus

You can purchase the Death Grip's ammo from the Confused Zombie from any world after you've defeated the Lich, even if you received a new Confused Zombie after killing it.
  19. Astrallus

The Sandstone armour set doesn't give the set bonus. Please fix?
Back
Top Bottom