Search results for query: *

1. SoulDestroyxr

Check out my music: [MEDIA]

Check out my music:
  2. SoulDestroyxr

Music Terraria Underworld (Doom Inspired Remix)

Greetings So with the release of the game Doom Eternal earlier in March and the sudden release of the Terraria 1.4 update, I have decided to create a remix of Terraria's underworld theme with musical inspiration from the newer doom soundtracks to commemorate this amazing year of gaming. I put a...
  3. SoulDestroyxr

Biomes & Nature My personal biome ideas for Terraria.

The twilight wouldn't necessarily be evil, it would be more of a force of nature, having a will of it's own, that would come up to face the corruption/crimson when the wall of flesh is defeated.
  4. SoulDestroyxr

Biomes & Nature My personal biome ideas for Terraria.

Terraria has many different biomes within each world. Each biome comes with it's own unique enemies, blocks, mechanics and so on. One of the most important biomes in a given world, the evil biome, either generates as the corruption or crimson. Only one of these biomes may reside in a generated...
  5. SoulDestroyxr

Music My Orchestral work of Terraria music.

No, any string instrument (except the guitars) or anything orchestral related are kontakt 5 libraries.
  6. SoulDestroyxr

My discord is of course, Mutilated Pizza Flesh#1181

My discord is of course, Mutilated Pizza Flesh#1181
  7. SoulDestroyxr

It's called using Instrument sample libraries, it's pre recorded instruments that are put into a pack and played in Midi sequence.
  8. SoulDestroyxr

After a little break, I was able to make a new song...

After a little break, I was able to make a new song: https://soundcloud.com/user-985312546/terraria-re-orchestral-soundtrack-underworld
  9. SoulDestroyxr

New song: https://soundcloud.com/user-985312546/terraria-re-orchestral-soundtrack-underground

New song: https://soundcloud.com/user-985312546/terraria-re-orchestral-soundtrack-underground
  10. SoulDestroyxr

You guys may really like what I'm making...

You guys may really like what I'm making: https://soundcloud.com/user-985312546/sets/terraria-re-orchestral
  11. SoulDestroyxr

Hello, my name is David. I'm an aspiring musician artist and I've always had a passion for music. Lately, I've been interested in the Terraria soundtrack and thought that maybe, I could give it a shot at completely remaking the soundtrack to fit a Symphonic Orchestral theme. After I've completed...
  12. SoulDestroyxr

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I haven't been to this thread in so long, I've known blah quit for quite a while, almost nearly a year ago. For the development team on this mod, I haven't heard anything from or about them whatsoever so I'm not lead to believe they're actually doing anything about this mod as of late.
  13. SoulDestroyxr

Music that Best Represents Dark Themes

Y'know what, these two Metalcore bands really do fit the dark theme of music in my opinion. I'm just someone who loves this kind of music though.
  14. SoulDestroyxr

Check my information (;

Check my information (;
  15. SoulDestroyxr

Heya, I'm back from the brink of existence and I'd like to say that I will be far more active on...

Heya, I'm back from the brink of existence and I'd like to say that I will be far more active on the forums here.
  16. SoulDestroyxr

Kind of stressful too ;p

Kind of stressful too ;p
  17. SoulDestroyxr

Hi hi, long time no see my dude. It's Johnson120 if you haven't noticed already hehe. How's...

Hi hi, long time no see my dude. It's Johnson120 if you haven't noticed already hehe. How's life? ^.^
  18. SoulDestroyxr

Music Some music I decided to make...

A while ago, my step brother decided to teach me how to produce music using software. The lessons were 1 week long but it worked out great and now I have the ability to make music hehe.. I've currently made 2 tracks thus far and will continue to produce more in the future! Any great feedback...
  19. SoulDestroyxr

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I think we should give them a break. If I were Blah or Bull, I'd of course put my personal life before anything on the forums. Be patient, when their personal lives aren't in the way, I'll bet ya they will start working on the mod again! ^-^
Back
Top Bottom