Search results for query: *

• Users: Rekcuf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

What is the command to add a keyboard control for dodgeroll and reload action for overhaul mod?

I'm new to this terraria mod and I don't know the basic commands to add a keyboard control function. Can someone help me with this?
  2. R

Mobile Why stone slab and stone slab wall in the mobile version is not the same in the pc version?

When I build stone slab bricks and stone slab wall in the mobile version, it looks weird and it doesn't have the block effect like in the pc. Mobile version PC version Why is that? Do I have to wait for it to be fixed in the next update? Can someone help me with this problem because I want to...
  3. R

Mac How to properly install tmodloader in mac version?

So I tried to install tmodloader by the help of this youtube video But when I copied and pasted the files from the link that he gave on his description to the Finder-->Library-->Application Support-->Steam-->Steam Apps-->Common-->Terraria-->Terraria Package Contents(by right clicking the...
  4. R

PC How to get Hotline Fishing Hook faster?!?

So I've already done more than 70 fishing quests from the Angler NPC and he is not giving me the Hotline Fishing Hook. I looked it up on terraria gamepedia and the chance to get this fishing rod is 1/150 after you already done 25 fishing quests. So do I need to reach 150 quest to get this...
  5. R

PC Do you know what vanity item this is?

So I saw this picture on Google and I wondered if this is a jungle rose but its shape is not like it and the picture don't match with the jungle rose accessory. (The picture I saw on Google is on top with a red circle and the original jungle rose accessory is on the bottom with a blue circle)...
  6. R

PC Do you know the original hairstyle and haircolor of Cenx, Lazure, and Yoraiz0r???

Can anybody please give me the picture of the original and real hairstyle and haircolor of the developer armor of Cenx, Lazure, Yoraiz0r...if you know and have any picture of it, please reply me!!!:p:):p:):3XD:3XD:D
  7. R

Items It will be so awesome and cool if somebody will make a mobile exclusive items and boss mod!!!!

Think of this, a mod with all mobile exclusive items, armor, weapons, pets, enemies, bosses, and unobtainable pets like the mysterious package!!! Mobile-exclusive contentEdit Some items also appear in the Console version. The mobile version also includes items introduced in Console 1.2...
  8. R

PC How did they made those pillars, are they pillar statues, what are those statues that I encircled?

What are those pillars made of, are they statues or are they made of marble? And what are those flower statue on the fountain and what is that statue on top?
  9. R

PC Is there any way to get mobile items in terraria 1.3.0.8 pc version??

So can you get mobile exclusive items by using hacks, inventory editors, and mods maybe, I'm not so sure.... If anybody knows please tell me the step by step way.?!?
  10. R

How to make bamboo trees in terraria?

11. R

Mac If you download a mod to your terraria can you remove it?

I have a mac book pro and I want to hav a Gameiki mod on my terraria so can you remove it??
  12. R

How to make building in terraria easy to do? Is there a software or an application or mod to downloa

I saw this guy on youtube and he builds houses and buildings easier and faster and I saw a bar with icons on the bottom of his terraria screen. Is this a mod or a software and please tell me how to download and I'm using a mac book pro???
Back
Top Bottom