Search results for query: *

1. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Selling Rod of Discord

msg me if you want to buy GT : RangerDroidd
  2. RangerDroidd

Xbox One I have most things in game if you need anything

Hello if you need anything apart from rare paintings/banners i probably have it flick me a msg on Xbox One : RangerDroidd
  3. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Looking for someone to start a new game with

hello my name is Beau and im am Getting Very Bored,Tired,Angry because there is nothing left to do in terraria because the creators are taking a load of time to release a very small update + Why not release 1.3 instead and add 1.2.4 and 1.3 at same time so we dont have to wait another 10 years...
  4. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying flame of wings

Buying flame wings msg me GT: RangerDroidd
  5. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Giveaway 12000 Platinum Coins

I Am giving away 12000 Coins on terraria to enter add me on xbox one RangerDroidd and msg me Done i will then pick a random winner. People have been so Generous and nice to me Giving me heaps of free stuff and helping me and now im returning the favor ;) Hope You Win Peeps Again my GT: RangerDroidd
  6. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Next xbox one update ?

when is the next xbox one update i have been waiting ages and nothing ?
  7. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Selling 7 Golden Fishing Rods

Selling 7 Golden Fishing Rods with a Bonus pack of 999 Lightning Bug bait with Bait Power 35% idk what for just offer no coins of any type Please my gt: RangerDroidd Send me a msg
  8. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying someones services for 999 platinum

I would like to pay someone 999 platinum to make me a really cool house on a new world of mine if its really cool and you can be trusted i will pay 2000 platinum coins i do not supply the blocks or anything thats why i want cool and stuff with rooms for Npcs,a Crafting place with crafting...
  9. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying Crates/Crate Potions and Mounts

Hi people i need Iron/Gold Crates or Crate Potions or any mounts if you have any of those send me a msg ask what you want Gt:RangerDroidd
  10. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying Bait no Truffle Worm for Platinum coins i have thousands

I Very Badly need bait for fishing quests and it is too hard to find for me so i was wondering if anybody sells ? i will pay platinum coins or other stuff please msg me as quick as you can GT: RangerDroidd
  11. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Selling all key moulds

Selling all the key moulds on xbox one if you want to buy msg me RangerDroidd
  12. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying Golden Fishing Rod and Golden Bug Net

Hi my gt is RangerDroidd i really need the golden fishing rod and golden bug net for Xbox one i am willing to pay whatever you need because i have most items in the game just send me a msg asking about what i have or what you want for it and i probably have it
  13. RangerDroidd

Xbox One Buying All Vanity sets 1 Per Terra Blade or Platinum

buying all vanity sets for a terra blade per set or an amount of platinum coins msg me on xbox one gt RangerDroidd
Back
Top Bottom