Xbox One Buying someones services for 999 platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDroidd

Terrarian
I would like to pay someone 999 platinum to make me a really cool house on a new world of mine if its really cool and you can be trusted i will pay 2000 platinum coins i do not supply the blocks or anything thats why i want cool and stuff with rooms for Npcs,a Crafting place with crafting stations and a chest room i supply chests please trust me build the house first and i pay i promise to god and :red: i am no scammer ive been scammed so many times in my life by them so i am being more safe this time if you are legit and its cool i pay 2000 pls msg my Gt:RangerDroidd i dont look on my posts again that often

I get the feeling that the OP is not returning, seeing how he was last on over a month ago, and this thread was made back in March.

I have the building tools equipment a grinder and a extractinator to get valuable items to build the house with speed potions building potions night vision potions ninja gear equipment I have friends who can give me ideas to add to my ideas I'm a director in progress so I can make things look good instantly

I'm doing buildruns where I try to build the nicest things in a timed limit

So I'm pretty sure I can do this job
[doublepost=1467925303,1467925047][/doublepost]And I'm a technician I have LOADS of mechanical items

My friend sells to me grinder statues

I can make with them Mega crab engines

I'm in early hardmode so I can make a base extremely fast

I have a few platinums worth of equipment all together

I have tons of money from my grinder that I can use at shops to buy new items

And tons of other reasons

This user has not been on since April. And also, calm the hostility please. You have no reason at all to act in such a way.

You sound like a really nice person from all those messages I've been seeing you say, I'd like to see those skills in action or your main world
@Leonardo756, we don't have a rule against responding to old topics as long as it's with a message that is on topic and adds to the discussion. This thread had been sitting dormant for a bit, there's no reason to bring it up just to make a snippy remark to Gavin.

Since the thread creator hasn't been online for a bit, and likely doesn't need this thread anymore I'll close it to prevent further drama. @RangerDroidd, if you come back online and would like this thread re-opened, simply Report it and ask for it to be opened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom