Search results for query: *

• Users: Mazzy
  • Order by date
  1. Mazzy

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

I know a suggestion is far fetched right now, but I’ve never made one in all the years I’ve enjoyed terraria. If there’s any time, it’s now. I know what can go in is probably small so I’ve limited my imagination to these few: (Gun)Firework gun: Shoots pretty looking fireworks. I loved the...
  2. Mazzy

Items Simply, buttons.

There may be no on or off with wiring, however it doesn't feel like it doesn't it? Actuators stay in whatever state they were set to with switches or levers, pressure plates activate a timer if placed beside them but don't disable them, timers will continuously activate. There's no current of...
  3. Mazzy

Official Art Request Megathread

Status: Open Style: I see a lot of people suggestion new npcs, mobs, etc and I am absolutely in love with Terraria's style so it'd be amazing to see something I want made in Terraria's fashion. Preferably moving like shown in some of the enemy suggestion threads, but that'd just be a bonus...
  4. Mazzy

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

I would like to see these ;-; This definitely doesn't feel like it would be rewarding with the lack of... Well... Rewards. More items are needed! Even if some inherently useless like an item that forces insanity as someone said. I'd like a new grapple type though. Like a tentacle!! Ooooo! Yes...
  5. Mazzy

PC Hello I guess c:

Hey, I go by the username Mazzy (Pronounced Maz-ee) Basic stuff? I'm Male, Sixteen, Capricorn, weird, always bored. Terraria? I've recently gotten back into Terraria. Ironically, I'm not much of an expert, (actually a total noob) I always find something new when I play that has been about for...
  6. Mazzy

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would like to see some defense type thing, like for example turrets, spotlights, umm.. Oh! Like, I guess I'm looking for something like how Fallout 4 has their setup. By the way, Thanks for all you've guys done on Terraria. I recently got the PC version again (My pc broke years ago) and...
Back
Top Bottom