Search results for query: *

1. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The 1.4.3 version is now on the workshop. I would write a changelog, but so much has changed and it's been so long, that I've lost track. Sorry about that.
  2. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Update 2.1.0.4 Additions: Added Weapon Breakable Blocks! These function like the Actuator mechanism and give tiles special 'destroyable' properties. Note: They are currently unobtainable for the time being until they are implemented via balanced recipes and/or world gen structures. Map...
  3. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Wrote this in the Discord awhile ago: For those unaware, moving to 1.4 will be a slow and tedious process, so please be patient about that. The next mini update (2.1.0.4) has been sitting in the github for some time and is only now finally ready to be released, tomorrow, after a little bit of...
  4. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Hypermode and the suits it would be tied to, are currently not implemented/have no recipes. The most you can do is get the suits via cheat mod, but barely any of their features actually work.
  5. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Just merged the PR, as everything seems to be working well! There's a small handful of bugs I can easily fix, but that's it. Haven't thoroughly tested all of the tiles, mind you, this is what I found right off the bat. Despite these issues, they seem to work great.
  6. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Awesome. I've reviewed the PR, and made a comment on it. Seems you may have forgotten a few things... lol Of the Super block type resprites you suggested, the first one in the list looks the best to me, so feel free to add that to the PR (or I can just upload it myself, doesn't matter). Also I...
  7. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Up to you, really. It kinda depends on how you have it set up (is it a separate mod, or...?). It might be easiest to just send a .zip here. Hey, the other devs on the team aren't always available either, we all have our own lives (heck, one left due to personal reasons, and another flat out...
  8. Scooterboot9697

Interesting. Mind explaining what these items are meant to be? I could deduce that the Omega...

Interesting. Mind explaining what these items are meant to be? I could deduce that the Omega symbol'd item looks like the summon item for the Omega Pirate, and the Chozo head-looking items look like summons for the (Golden) Torizo, but beyond that, I've no clue what these are suppose to be. They...
  9. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Yoooo, that's sick. Heck yeah I'm interested, send me the code. Saves a lot of trouble on my part. :D This is a known issue that I've been dealing with for awhile. So far I've been running into hardcoded roadblocks, but I'm beginning to wonder if there's a stupidly simple solution I've been...
  10. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is a known multiplayer issue. You should be able to defeat it in singleplayer without issue, though if you're encountering this bug in singleplayer as well, then... yeah, that's a problem. Omega Pirate is going to receive an overhaul in the future that should fix most of its issues...
  11. Scooterboot9697

This is a huge improvement over the old chozite sprites you sent. And the tools and weapons...

This is a huge improvement over the old chozite sprites you sent. And the tools and weapons being energy based is pretty awesome. I'm showing these to the dev team to see if they like it as much as I do.
  12. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

No legal issues as far as I know, as I mainly put remixes into it as opposed to ost rips. The reason I haven't made a new version is I simply haven't gotten around to it. I'm also considering making the music replacer an actual mod, downloadable on the browser, which would be more convenient...
  13. Scooterboot9697

Whoa, that's neat. Though, the chozite gear, although is shaped pretty nice, looks too brown...

Whoa, that's neat. Though, the chozite gear, although is shaped pretty nice, looks too brown. Like... dirt armor, or wood armor. The item sprites look cool though, except that I'm confused as to what the yellow thing, green thing, and blue fireball are suppose to be. The rest looks like chozite...
  14. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

1. What all mods are you using? 2. Are you playing in multiplayer? 3. Are you using tModLoader 64bit?
  15. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Official Discord server for this mod can be found here, courtesy of @CiscoRamon who made the server.
  16. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

A security lock system would be neat, but I'm unsure about it. Obviously it'd be for a dungeon (the entire BSL Station?) or a series of dungeons, I just need to plan out the 'how' and 'why' a dungeon would work that way. Obviously for the rewords and sweet loot, but I can't help but feel there...
  17. Scooterboot9697

So excited for Metroid Bread. I hope it's gluten free.

So excited for Metroid Bread. I hope it's gluten free.
  18. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Now that Metroid Dread is a real thing, it's become apparent that Fusion content is more needed in this mod. The implementation issues with it I've mentioned before are still present, but now I've more drive and reason to solve them. Anyway, sorry for the slow updates, guys. I want to resume...
  19. Scooterboot9697

Anyway, with all the beam weapons looking largely the same, a spriter named "Reactorcore" (iirc)...

Anyway, with all the beam weapons looking largely the same, a spriter named "Reactorcore" (iirc) posted a batch of modified beam weapon sprites that he let me use, each one looking way more distinct, and he kept the red tint for Hyper, but I think changed Plasma to the default color. So the red...
  20. Scooterboot9697

When I started my mod, I borrowed those sprites and duplicated them across all the different...

When I started my mod, I borrowed those sprites and duplicated them across all the different beam items I made (this was before the Beam Combo system was made). And I made it so both Plasma and Hyper shared the same red tinted color (though I can't remember why I did that). (2/3)
Back
Top Bottom