Scooterboot9697
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you think you could look in to this glitch where i put a weapon break block down exit the game and when i come back on the weapon block has been deleted but the block it was placed on is still there it just cant be broken unless i replace the weapon block????
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    If ðey don't disappear when you load ðe world ðat means ðe game can't save ðe blocks but can load ðem fine. If ðey do ðat means ðe game can't load ðe blocks, but ðis won't tell you if ðe game can save ðem.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    So weird thing... I'm actually the author of that system. Could you tell me which version you've been using? I'll take a look then and try to figure out what's going wrong there.
    Dark Emerald
    Dark Emerald
    Been checking the modloader every day for this mod to update. I can not wait!! So glad to know it's in progress because I've been itching to get back to it. Best of luck to you and the dev team!!
    Port it to 1.4-preview if you haven't already. I will PLAY THE MESS OUT OF IT.
    Ender_Dragon6969696969
    Ender_Dragon6969696969
    Seriously, if you do, I will be more thankful than ever.
    Dark Samus 7²
    Dark Samus 7²
    I have been working on updating the mod to 1.4, with a few new features, but it's a ways away from being completed. A fairly recent setback occurred, in which a load of projectiles have been broken, and I haven't figured out how to fix them. But, once it is completed, I hope you're ready for a reworked suit system.
    Ender224
    Ender224
    Ah, I see. I'll be looking forward to the update soon. Hopefully it can be done by August or September.
    New Piskel (1).gif

I made sprites for summon items and expert items
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Dark Emerald
    Dark Emerald
    idea for a nightmare expert mode item
    name: gravity core
    effect: when bellow 50% health all projectiles are stopped completely when in your presence.
    Dark Emerald
    Dark Emerald
    idea for a serris expert mode item
    name: kinetically charged x
    effect: has a chance to give an instant shinespark when hit.
    Dark Emerald
    Dark Emerald
    idea for a phantoon expert mode item
    name: phantom eye
    effect: if you take more than 100 damage instead of taking damage you gain a 35% speed boost and a 20% damage boost for 30seconds this has a 1min cooldown.
    hey I made some resprites of some items from the Metroid mod and added a chozite staff
    New Piskel (2).png
    Scooterboot9697
    Scooterboot9697
    Whoa, that's neat. Though, the chozite gear, although is shaped pretty nice, looks too brown. Like... dirt armor, or wood armor. The item sprites look cool though, except that I'm confused as to what the yellow thing, green thing, and blue fireball are suppose to be. The rest looks like chozite ore/bar, Phazon ore/bar, and summon items for Serris & Omega Pirate, though correct me if I'm wrong.
    IziaD
    IziaD
    green thing was one of the scales u get from krain the yellow thing is energy shards and the blue fireball is meant to be anti gravity gel to fit with phantoon theme of blue fire, it's actually just a piece of gel with blue fire surrounding it
    Ender_Dragon6969696969
    scooter may i ask where you got the idea for the hyper beam to color the arm cannon red?
    in case you havent seen the news
    metroid dread! and it has a new beam thats similer to the hyper beam and it turns the green arm cannon red
    Scooterboot9697
    Scooterboot9697
    When I started my mod, I borrowed those sprites and duplicated them across all the different beam items I made (this was before the Beam Combo system was made). And I made it so both Plasma and Hyper shared the same red tinted color (though I can't remember why I did that).
    (2/3)
    Scooterboot9697
    Scooterboot9697
    Anyway, with all the beam weapons looking largely the same, a spriter named "Reactorcore" (iirc) posted a batch of modified beam weapon sprites that he let me use, each one looking way more distinct, and he kept the red tint for Hyper, but I think changed Plasma to the default color. So the red color just stuck for Hyper from then on.
    (3/3)
    steven tyler sean herr
    steven tyler sean herr
    wow thats one heck of a coincidence then
    thanks for telling me though
    It's here! It's downloadable! It's playable! 2021 here we goooo!
    Sup Scootboot. Just wanted to know, has this been delayed? It doesn't matter I'm just curious. Take your time.:dryadhappy:
    Scooterboot9697
    Scooterboot9697
    Delays have been happening rather regularly in waves, sadly. But regardless, I'm making progress.
    how's ya doin', scooter boot?:) any progress so far?
    Scooterboot9697
    Scooterboot9697
    I've been good. Progress has been slower than it normally is, to the point where it stopped for an entire month. However, I plan to change that now and jump back into development.
    DST_Fan
    DST_Fan
    it's fine, everyone sometimes need a break:happy:
    Hey Scooterboot! Just wanted to say I have been following your content pretty closely, and I am absolutely astounded by how much effort you put into your Metroid mod!

I get that life, college, and/or work can kick you in the pants sometimes, so props to you man, and keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the finished product of your mod too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom