Search results for query: *

1. kikijiki

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

right click steam and run as admin that should work, i had the same issue and thats all i did to make it work :)
  2. kikijiki

do everything that pythonheir has said...step by step and it should work, it did for me :)
  3. kikijiki

you sir are a genius! thank you :happy:
  4. kikijiki

uninstalling it how through steam or control panel? and does that keep your character and you world if moved to cloud?
  5. kikijiki

Thankyou for your reply its much appreciated, but unfortunately i have done both of those things and its still not working ): when you verify the integrity of the game does it put it back to the original version? so i could rename that file as youve suggested in suggestion 1) ? or should i...
  6. kikijiki

well ive tried plenty of times to get it working, did exactly what i did originally, even deleted the exe file and the bak.exe file and re-installed the game, re-did everything more than once and i still cant get it to work, i cant seem to figure out the problem but there definitely is one!
  7. kikijiki

hi i would like some help...Terraria has updated to 1.3.1, ive deleted the old Terrariaexe.bak file, ive updated the patcher to v 1.2.0.2.1 and im still getting errors... any help will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou ;(
Back
Top Bottom