Search results for query: *

• Users: Vilvo2.0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vilvo2.0

Mobile What endgame biss should i try first?

I have the means to summon:Ocram, Duje Fisheron, and Plantara, but dont want to waste the summoning items. I use Full turtle armor, heart statues arena, and all my accessories are arcane enchanted. I use Lightning boots, Mana cuffs, Charm of myths, butterfly wings, and a Mana flower.
  2. Vilvo2.0

Mobile Ummm.......

(FIXED:RESET APP)So i was fighting mobs duribg a blood moon, and it "Froze". Torch animations work, and so does inventory, but not movement or interactions.
  3. Vilvo2.0

Cloud problems

I was forced to Factory reset today, before I did I backed up my players and world's to cloud, using Google cloud, and I can't access them in app, is there a work around? I am using galaxy s6 active,Android marshmallow
  4. Vilvo2.0

Mobile This heart statue defeats healing potion use

Look at this set up...
  5. Vilvo2.0

Mobile Lol

Do you think Ile get a Phaser blade?or maybe after I defeat the wall, be best friends with the wizard
  6. Vilvo2.0

Help, Data corruption Yay(Sarcasm intended)

I have lost a cloud saved character, my Gmail account was logged in and I can't create a character, when I do I try to enter my world, but the game crashes.EDIT* I created a local save character and tried the local world and it worked and a cloud saved character will work on a local world, but...
  7. Vilvo2.0

Resolved help.....

All cloud saved players load and are stuck, and cannot use any items, I can go into inventory and crafting menu, but nothing else. FIX, I just needed to reload the app sorry
Back
Top Bottom