Mobile What endgame biss should i try first?

Vilvo2.0

Terrarian
I have the means to summon:Ocram, Duje Fisheron, and Plantara, but dont want to waste the summoning items.
I use Full turtle armor, heart statues arena, and all my accessories are arcane enchanted. I use Lightning boots, Mana cuffs, Charm of myths, butterfly wings, and a Mana flower.

Last edited:
Duke fishron. It's a boss that doens't do anything when you win against it.
So i recommend plantera first. Seeing that you enchanted arcane and magic stuff, i'm 70% sure that you're a mage. So you have to slaughter plantera. Dig some chlorophyte and farm ectoplasms. Make specter armor(i recommend make all headsets for swap-out) then duke fishron next( he drops razorblade typhoon and bubble gun thats a magic weapon)

Well, i did ocram, then plantera, and while farming for golden shower I get a Key mold. So now I have these, And Dragon Armer, And EVERYTHING Is Legendary Or Godly. And everything's warding. I had to respec. I'm melee now
[doublepost=1491066909,1491066850][/doublepost]But paladin won't die

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170401-085928.png
    Screenshot_20170401-085928.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20170401-085911.png
    Screenshot_20170401-085911.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 356
Why were you using melee armour with magic items & accessories? That might be why you found being a mage to be weak.

I recommend being a mage though, i used to be a melee character but found it too easy and boring.

You must also kill Duke fishron, i don't know why unicorn said you get nothing because the best weapons drop from him such as the razor blade typhoon.

The best end game setup i found to use between all classes was the spectre mage class....

~ Spectre hood. ~~~ Mana flower (menacing)
~ Spectre shirt/pants. ~~~ Wings ( menacing)
~ Razor pine (Mythical). ~~~ Ankh shield (warding)
~ Nimbus rod (Mythical). ~~~ Sorcerer emblem (menacing)
~ Razorblade typhoon(Mythical). ~~~ Destroyer emblem (warding) //Lightning boots if needed
~ Golden shower (Mythical)
This setup is very overpowered and makes you nearly omnipotent.... :)
[doublepost=1492872957,1492872873][/doublepost]
Spectre is the best armor set I currently in mobile imo.
:)

IMG_6731.PNG
never use wings on magic characters imo. use a mount that moves fast. that extra accesory slot is amazing for say a celestial emblem or anything to increase damage which increases your health regen in return. also no ankh shield. if anything is touching you as a mage it should be helping you instead of mostly negative. sam forgot the best accesory. mana cuffs.
try em out on a moon event and see what i mean. potions are what set the mage even further into op.
edit: uploaded an old maxed out mage loadout pic. all accessories menacing. minus appropriate/preferred potions. only 3 items you need. typhoon razorblade, (being your homing in vampire knives) pine needle, (being your main damage) and bells for mobility. the rest is switching out potions but you mainly want the mana regeneration potion and magic power potions in those last two slots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom