Search results for query: *

1. XSlayer300

Weapons & Equip Make Guns feel more satisfying.

scout mains be happy if the sawed-off shotgun and quad barrel shotgun can do air mobility too, lol.
  2. XSlayer300

mhm, true. ranger's really lacking on the meal lately in vanilla terraria tho.
  3. XSlayer300

I feel like guns are not as satisfying when compared to other weapons to the likes of bows, magic weapons and especially swords. Notably comparing the visual effects from the other weapons in other classes, guns (and ranged weapons in general) lack visual effects other than spewing bullets...
  4. XSlayer300

Don't you all have that feeling that when you post something on the suggestions board, it won't...

Don't you all have that feeling that when you post something on the suggestions board, it won't get noticed? well, one can hope it can be notced
  5. XSlayer300

I wonder... how do bosses make the same boss roar? Should every boss have it's own boss roar...

I wonder... how do bosses make the same boss roar? Should every boss have it's own boss roar, death and spawn animation akin to EoL? I don't think it warrants a forum post, but if you somehow liked this (or not, lol), I might make a detailed post on how would I imagine in the future. ps: keep...
  6. XSlayer300

I wonder, what guns from other series do you like to see in Terraria?

I wonder, what guns from other series do you like to see in Terraria?
  7. XSlayer300

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

happy b-day man! hope you feeel well!
  8. XSlayer300

I wonder what will the two more tedious achievements have the better reward... what do you think...

I wonder what will the two more tedious achievements have the better reward... what do you think it deserves better? 100% purity or 200 fishing quests...?
  9. XSlayer300

minishark, i don't think it has much updates really. i think guns in general need a refresh lol.

minishark, i don't think it has much updates really. i think guns in general need a refresh lol.
  10. XSlayer300

man, how is everyone doing today?

man, how is everyone doing today?
  11. XSlayer300

guhhh. modded terrarai is often always freezing every now and then.

guhhh. modded terrarai is often always freezing every now and then.
  12. XSlayer300

while we're on the game of hangman, how are you doing red? are ya doing well? i'm glad that the...

while we're on the game of hangman, how are you doing red? are ya doing well? i'm glad that the game is still active despite all the hardships doing on, and the community is going strong <3
  13. XSlayer300

i was wondering... "boulders", wiith a quotation mark what it does: they're just hallunation...

i was wondering... "boulders", wiith a quotation mark what it does: they're just hallunation boulders, they fall exactly as boulders, except they don't deal any damage.
  14. XSlayer300

a u

a u
  15. XSlayer300

Items rework subclasses

Besides yoyos, I think the two subtype of weapons can benefit greatly if they're reworked in some form. Rocket weapons suffer from a limited, regenerating ammo pool, like a varying limits of 6 to 30 with some weapons, each of them are reloaded in their own way (with the rocket launcher...
  16. XSlayer300

The Last Post Wins!

dung. ding dong. dung.
  17. XSlayer300

Count to the highest number until 1834

18. XSlayer300

We need one more thing for the Mon Loorde set to be complete. Make a Zenith magic beam weapon...

We need one more thing for the Mon Loorde set to be complete. Make a Zenith magic beam weapon firing a Phantasmal Deathray.
  19. XSlayer300

now that you mentioned it @pogal 🐡🌳 , it isn't a bad idea too.

now that you mentioned it @pogal 🐡🌳 , it isn't a bad idea too.
Back
Top Bottom