Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

not even killed Cthulhu yet so not a problem
  2. G

Good to know! now i'm going to start over and farm that up!
  3. G

So I can not seem to get the game to let me put a chaos point in max minions
  4. G

tModLoader NPC Booster

Hello if you can't understand whats said in this message please state what "language" you read in and I will respond back with "google translated" text for you. On to your question, this mod seems to only affect monsters/mobs and does not appear to add any prefixes to NPCS. Sorry for the dis...
  5. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can all of you do me two favors Before posting a bug please make sure its not first already mentioned Two if it is mentioned can you give more detail as to what happened/when/where/and what you were doing at the time? I think that would help Rockos more. Now from what I've read most of these...
  6. G

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I assumed its a radar chart just doesn't look appealing to me atm i'll see how i like it with levels when its out xD Not meaning to criticize or insult just commenting as i await your updates owo -goes off to mass murder mobs with the new statues-
  7. G

can I ask if the flower petal idea is end idea or placeholder for other possible images?
  8. G

In all honesty.. i'm suprised it doesn't look more like a naruto stat graph..
  9. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Soooooo Heartless doesn't seem to update after you use it i leveld strength after getting heartless and it didn't take the new hp to mana
  10. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

So like there was nothing or are you wanting the heart version back..?
  11. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

To confirm i can now have shields and heartless..?
  12. G

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

The tying levels to worlds might also be why you can't get mana past 400.. o.o
  13. G

It may just be I've not updated my game i'll try that in a bit EDIT: after updating i got back all 740 levels (thought i'd be loosing some) so yeah thanks lol. FURTHER EDIT... are levels set to worlds.. coz i just switched worlds and went to 390..?
  14. G

Alright after a few leveling of several characters.. When you re-level its assigning different stats.. Currently on my summoner chara which yes i've got two other mods related to damage but i've been checking the numbers i'm 99% postive it isn't them. When i regain the 314 levels i currently...
  15. G

tModLoader Pokemod

Eh well regardless we seem to like the same things have a good one.
  16. G

tModLoader Pokemod

I thought i saw a post form you on Rockos mod o.o?
  17. G

tModLoader Pokemod

You seriously seem to be on every mod thread i find to like... the question is whos stalking who.. <.<
  18. G

tModLoader Pokemod

I'm curious to try this out this still work on the v0.8 tmodloader?
  19. G

I believe statue exp is already or currently removed
  20. G

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

just don't let him near the ale.
Back
Top Bottom