Search results for query: *

• Users: aldgjjdbg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

tModLoader [Tutorial] TModLoader: Projectile Help

So, recently I've been trying to spice up my mod with more unique projectile weapons, and I found some nice tricks with existing tutorials, which I will compile here. I also decompiled Terraria because my homing AI wasn't cutting it and I needed Chloro bullet AI as a base, so I'll share the AI I...
  2. A

tModLoader Mod Ideas Contest

Hello! I'm looking for ideas for an update to my mod, The Terrxplosion Mod. Currently it's in a playable alpha version on my mod page. There's 147 items total, but I'm trying to take that number up to 200. Rules: - Submit at least 1 weapon, preferably unique but not too complex to code (i.e...
  3. A

tModLoader Can I have some help with my worm enemy?

So, I'm trying to make a worm enemy for my mod, right? But I'm getting these errors: c:\Users\Home\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Terrxplosion\NPCs\VeinCrawlerBody.cs(44,21) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Terraria.NetMessage.SendData(int, int, int...
  4. A

Items Early-game Class Progression

As you all know, it is quite easy for non-mana users to get an early-game weapon. (i.e. rangers get wood bow and melee get a wood sword) However, the mana users (mage & summoner) and the sub-classes (throwing and tank) struggle to get gear. Tanks (sub-class of melee that's more high defense than...
  5. A

tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Hello there! This is the main thread for the Terrxplosion Mod. This mod requires TModLoader, which can be viewed and downloaded here. Please note that this is a Work-in-progress! It does not currently have the thousands of items of Thorium, Calamity, or Spirit, nor does it have crazy bosses...
Back
Top Bottom