Search results for query: *

1. Harest

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

As long as you take your time, not putting unnecessary pressure on you, it'll be great ;). Keep it up o/.
  2. Harest

PC 1.3.0.5

Thanks for that Celestial Sigil o/ :passionate:.
  3. Harest

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Nice fixes. I hoped for a retroactive fix about the Angler's quests since they are all counted but apparently that's not the case, fair enough.
  4. Harest

I guess i'll wait for a fix then before reaching 50 (i'm at 46). Thanks anyway ;). I sure want...

I guess i'll wait for a fix then before reaching 50 (i'm at 46). Thanks anyway ;). I sure want the rewards but i also want these achievements :p. 100% the game seems not that hard atm.
  5. Harest

They are actually counted (old screenshot). It's just the achievements not working properly...

They are actually counted (old screenshot). It's just the achievements not working properly. That's why i'm asking what to do. I guess you don't really know either :(.
  6. Harest

Hey, just a quick question i posted in this thread, will the fix for Angler's quests will be...

Hey, just a quick question i posted in this thread, will the fix for Angler's quests will be retroactive ? To know if i can keep fishing or better waiting for it. Thanks !
  7. Harest

Biomes & Nature Angler's quests & HM Biomes Spreading - "Hybrid biomes"

Hi, Not sure this suggestion will fit here but since it's about biomes, even if it's mainly about how the biome you're in is defined. Anyway, my suggestion : A biome corrupted / hallowed or "crimsoned" (? o/) should have both "values". Example : A biome "forest" where any corruption / hallow...
  8. Harest

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Here, take this o/. Also, if not already mentioned, i'd love to see some challenging achievements. The best achievements are those you don't get by playing the game normally. So, for instance : Beating the bosses without taking any damage (U Can't Touch This). One achievement by boss and/or one...
Back
Top Bottom