Biomes & Nature Angler's quests & HM Biomes Spreading - "Hybrid biomes"

Harest

Official Terrarian
Hi,

Not sure this suggestion will fit here but since it's about biomes, even if it's mainly about how the biome you're in is defined.

Anyway, my suggestion : A biome corrupted / hallowed or "crimsoned" (? o/) should have both "values". Example : A biome "forest" where any corruption / hallow or crimson spread in should be at the same time a biome Forest and hallow / corrup or crimson.

This suggestion is directed towards Angler's quests where you've to be in the Forest biome for many of them (and many others biomes). And i saw my Underground Forest fishing spot seems not anymore considered as "Forest" and seems only "Hallow" now, considering i didn't get the quest fish.

Maybe the way biomes are considered in the game should even be modified with normal / hollow / corruption / crimson sets as a status and not as a biome. I don't know if it's possible, but anyway there's a lot of ways to implement this, if it's approved. Otherwise well... I don't know what to do to accomplish my quests again. Fighting against "corruptions" is near impossible / a true pain in the ***, nothing near fun.

Back
Top Bottom