Search results for query: *

1. Ignitehawk

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Just dropping in to add that I myself, as well as one of my friends, have also noticed inexplicable frame drops since updating the mod from 2.0 to 2.01. It was nothing as dramatic as going from 60 to 2, but we both experienced notable decreases during routine gameplay, from our typical 60 frames...
  2. Ignitehawk

Mirsario delivers with the most massive of updates, and I'm already loving what I'm seeing in the changelog. You, my friend, are a hero.
  3. Ignitehawk

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm aware that Terraria Overhaul is the new kid on the block, which is why I said "I'm not sure if it's within Mirsario's (Terraria Overhaul author) power to add full compatibility." Terraria Overhaul itself changes a lot of the game's base mechanics, and the necessary changes to get Thorium...
  4. Ignitehawk

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Friends and I have recently started a new playthrough of Terraria using the Terraria Overhaul, but vanilla items being somewhat limited, we decided to also get Thorium, which at this point is the go-to content mod for Terraria (in my opinion, anyway). Unfortunately, it seems certain items are...
  5. Ignitehawk

@apigwithahat You're in the wrong folder. TerrariaOverhaul.json appears in Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader, NOT Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader/Mods. Also, use your file browser's built-in search function next time. You can find anything easily that way.
  6. Ignitehawk

Long time lurker/inactive forum member here. I dropped in to ask a question of you, Mirsario, but first: WOW, I love your mod. You've probably heard this a hundred times, but It's incredibly impressive what you have been able to do by reworking the game's mechanics. Friends and I have been...
  7. Ignitehawk

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Yo, gotest - I haven't touched these forums since Terraria first released on PC, but I wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for this mod. I've been playing it with a friend and we're having an absolute blast. It's clear you put a lot of time and thought into it; all of the features are...
Back
Top Bottom