Search results for query: *

1. thegamemaster1234

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Item Customizer v2.2.1/v2.2.2 v2.2.1: - Hopefully fixes stuff with guns not working in multiplayer (this was far more trivial than I thought) - Some additional sanity checks v2.2.2: - Removes unnecessary check for item.owner during ammo consumption, should make ammo shader application more...
  2. thegamemaster1234

Thanks for the verbose feedback, Zzzmithy. I don't have a whole lot of time to look into this at the moment, but I'll be sure to when I do. It's likely that this is somehow related to similar bugs wherein items just stop working right (like Meowmere not firing projectiles, or Calamity's boss...
  3. thegamemaster1234

I'm not certain about the other issues here, but for the Webgun, if you want the shot webs to be dyed, make sure you dye your cobwebs! The same applies to flamethrowers, the Star Cannon, or other weapons that use unusual ammo - just like weapons that use typical ammunition.
  4. thegamemaster1234

Looks like the issue here is with Recipe Browser, not Item Customizer, sorry! Though GRealm is throwing an error as well - I can't say for sure, but that might be involved in the issue, as I've been able to use IC and RB together without issue.
  5. thegamemaster1234

Item Customizer 2.2.0 Here's some long-awaited fixes: - The Anti-Netcode Update - Refactors netcode to be less stupid by removing netcode, not even kidding (mod now sends far less packets while maintaining functionality) - Even more wrong projectile shading fixes, particularly from client-side...
  6. thegamemaster1234

If you actually tried it you would've noticed that it already is? If it actually isn't working for you though, try using WeaponOut Lite rather than the full version, it's the one I've tested the most with (and which I use personally now, so I'd know if I somehow broke anything). It should work...
  7. thegamemaster1234

World Persistence 1.1.0 - Massive update to saving and loading code * Your existing world persistence data WILL be lost! * Be sure to pick up any important dropped items! - NPCs now save coins collected in Expert mode - A variety of extra NPC and projectile data is now saved - Player...
  8. thegamemaster1234

It shouldn't, though it can currently begin to cause a bit of save bloat if a single character visits hundreds of unique worlds, which would slowly increase memory use and character load time. Hopefully this isn't in the range that most people would use a character, but in case it does become a...
  9. thegamemaster1234

It's time for the return of World Persistence! There still wasn't another mod that attempted to accomplish quite what this mod did, so I figured it was about time that I dust it off and turn it into something that isn't a sad heap of improperly implemented features, and is available for the...
  10. thegamemaster1234

I was bothered by a couple things, and I had been looking into custom shaders, so I made... Hair Dye for Armor v2.1.0 - Changed the Speed Hair Dye function when equipped, it now goes from an equip's regular look to the color, like the hair dye does. - Removed the ability to equip Martian Hair...
  11. thegamemaster1234

I got multiplayer testing to work, so I could debug it a bit. Item Customizer 2.1.4 released: - Slightly improved netcode efficiency - Added netcode for NPCs dyed by Paintball Gun (previously, this would not sync between clients - note that it only syncs at the time of application) - Fixed...
  12. thegamemaster1234

tModLoader Dye Hard

Hello! I'm here to notify you that somehow something changed inside ShaderLib that requires all mods built against it to be built again. No code changes have to be made - just install the latest ShaderLib and build the mod again. Apologies for the inconvenience, I really don't know how this...
  13. thegamemaster1234

Strange, I didn't realize this happened. I'm not quite sure why, but it looks like these mods have to be rebuilt in order to work again. I'll upload a rebuilt Secret Dyes momentarily. No code changes have to be made, and fortunately Dye Hard is open source, so until the author rebuilds their...
  14. thegamemaster1234

ShaderLib 2.1.2 released! This adds in native WeaponOut support to the held item shader feature (which in turn allows Item Customizer to work with it). Turns out it really was that easy. (Works with both WeaponOut and WeaponOutLite) Someone should go tell @Flashkirby99 to remove the old Item...
  15. thegamemaster1234

Possibly! It depends on how WeaponOut does their draw code. If it's a simple PlayerLayer it may be something I could put into ShaderLib itself, which would make Item Customizer compatible automatically Note: WeaponOut did have Item Customizer integration; however, when ShaderLib 2.0 happened...
  16. thegamemaster1234

Item Customizer 2.1.3 released. This time I tried to track down the cause of the mysterious non-working boss summons, and I... well I think it worked. Unfortunately I'm currently unable to test multiplayer scenarios with more than one player at the moment, but I do know that the summons work...
  17. thegamemaster1234

I can't replicate anything like this. Try with a minimal mod list to see if it's a negative interaction with some other mod you have installed. A log would also be nice. Version 2.1.2 of Item Customizer should now be on the Mod Browser. I fixed the new equipment dyeing feature, so it should...
  18. thegamemaster1234

Okay, give it a go now. I've uploaded version 2.1.1 of ShaderLib and Item Customizer to the Mod Browser. I honestly still don't know what on earth was actually causing this bug, but I did fix a bad PlayerLayer name in ShaderLib (coincidentally on the Hair layer, but it didn't stop the crash)...
  19. thegamemaster1234

i'll have to double-check the familiar wig, i didn't think i would've done anything that broke it but maybe i was wrong so the Calamity summons only don't work in multiplayer? that's odd, I'll have to look into that. more info than I've ever had on this before, to be honest. boss summons not...
  20. thegamemaster1234

Update for ShaderLib + Item Customizer Released! For the first time in 2 years, I've finally gone back to update these two mods with some very nice new features: ShaderLib 2.1.0 - Actually I just cleaned up some code and updated some pieces to use non-deprecated methods, but it's still...
Back
Top Bottom