Search results for query: *

1. E

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It seems as if the Wind Chimes cost 1 inspiration per projectile (so 5 per volley), which is fine, but then it can still be used when your inspiration pool is at like 1 or 0 and it'll still fire all five projectiles. Using version 1.4.0.4
  2. E

Couple bug reports. Initially only noticed this after acquiring a Shackle with the angry modifier very early on in a playthrough. So, using a fresh character and world, I disabled everything but Thorium and Cheat Sheet (to isolate the issue and so I could properly test). Wearing an accessory...
  3. E

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I didn't figure the relevant actives had a strict point where they maxed out. Took it to mean that it shakes up progression a bit, makes it less predictable. For example, after the first three bosses you might have three orbiting stars, and your friend might have just two still, though more mana...
  4. E

Pertains to the active. For Celestial, your level plus bonus level determines your number of orbiting stars and contributes to their damage. For Moth, it determines your max spore count and their damage.
  5. E

Possible bug with Explorer? Wings themselves don't appear to directly benefit from the listed increased wing and rocket time, but rocket boots get insane benefit. Initially noticed with Flight Wings (from Thorium mod), it had its basic tiny amount of air time. But after finding the goblin and...
  6. E

Were you intending to play the PC version?
  7. E

Appear to be kinda badly, yeah. At least on my end at the moment. Even going into the mod browser window takes a while.
  8. E

Yeah, Thorium's hardly a tenth as big as the game. (going off of manual download size of the mod compared to Terraria filesize on Steam)
  9. E

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Kinda seemed as if the issue is more that one gets blindsided by it, suddenly take a huge amount of damage from your own attack and it takes a second or two to figure out what the heck happened, since consistently reading what modifiers stuff has before shooting at it isn't terribly feasible...
  10. E

- Usable item to create an activation pulse on any wire your character overlaps, OR that you click on within a short range. - Place-able continuous laser-beam trap (Clinger Staff-esque?) with a permanent on or off state. - Summon for a little UFO that hardly does damage but has a chance on hit...
  11. E

Careful about early on, since it costs max mana. Also, absolute max is still 400 even as Sage, but if you're overcap you'll be able to use the active without going under 400.
  12. E

FTFY It's less about laziness and more about efficiency and brevity. On another note, I was wondering if it's possible to dynamically mess with things like tick rate and tick damage of existing damage over time effects (and possibly strength of other effects like ichor defense debuff)? Seems...
  13. E

Astro Beetles are jumping so high they seem to be despawning from being too far away. This is in single player, at surface level (specifying just to rule out the low gravity effect of the space layer).
  14. E

If by strange gift you're referring to Strange Crate, that would be from Thorium, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know why you're unable to open it. If you're actually referring to the Suspicious Looking Present (only other thing that comes to mind with the words strange gift), that's from Tremor mod...
  15. E

On that last point, a few half-brained concepts for Cobbler: Boots - Seem a little redundant as an item. Rather than have it affect movement speed, have it affect maximum movement speed. Edit: OR, since that wouldn't be likely to come into play early in the game, could be a crafting material...
  16. E

Hehe, I apologize. Won't preach about it anymore. Just out of curiosity, SkullRay, what would you be using as an alternative to the Twins summon, and how effective would it be comparatively? Seems like resummoning to give it semi-rapid fire could almost be considered an exploit as well, and...
  17. E

Ah, alright. It's just one item and not a really big deal, just thought it was weird it performed rather poorly compared to what one might expect. But, I was on expert mode, probably fudges it if that's how the meteor head works.
  18. E

No. I tested it by letting a slime minion (vanilla) and the meteor head minion attack the same mob, one at a time. The slime actually did more on average. Neither staff had a prefix, and the character had nothing else equipped. Just a precaution, I'd suggest against baseless dismissal. Why...
  19. E

It appears as if the minion from the Meteor Head Staff is doing significantly less damage per hit than is indicated by its tooltip. Seems to be doing more like 7-8 damage rather than 16.
  20. E

I guess if SkullRay is doing some sort of challenge run type thing that's cool. But the thing with the Soulbound is that since minion summons snapshot their stats on cast, there's often little reason to keep traditional summoner armor or accessories on after bringing out your companion, since...
Back
Top Bottom