Search results for query: *

1. Statue of Libroty

Showcase [Showcase] Moon Lord Speedkill Arena (3.5 seconds to kill)

Can't grapple and have a mount out at the same time, so he'd lose the damage bonus from the cute fishron.
  2. Statue of Libroty

Display with Moving Dot

It was just a normal comment at the end of a line of code. Was something like this: [innocuous code goes here] // improve this later No backslashes, no crazy stuff.
  3. Statue of Libroty

Display with Moving Dot

Oooh, that's nifty. I remember that minecraft-in-minecraft thing -- I think you could also jump and place blocks, too! I wonder if a terraria-in-terraria would be more fleshed out or not -- after all, here, signals don't fade and gates are essentially instant. Oh, boy. Just a month or two ago...
  4. Statue of Libroty

[Challenge] Smallest ALU?

That is one pretty looking piece of work. However, that's an odd set of instructions to put on an ALU. It seems more reasonable to put AND, OR, XOR, and then toss in a NOT rather than all their complement functions. The remaining three opcodes to be used could be addition, logical shift right...
  5. Statue of Libroty

PC [Updated] Finally a working logic gate based 4 bit full adder

A nice full adder -- I honestly thought it would have taken up more space. The wiring is nice and simple, too! Nicely done all around. I do kind of wonder if there's any smaller versions out there, though... Also, congrats on the graduation! Go forth and do great things.
  6. Statue of Libroty

the 1 hour timer.

Aah. The wonders of TEdit. You're right, it doesn't matter if they're on or off, since the gates are just acting as diodes. For future reference, you can chain the timers together without the gates, and it'll still be an hour long. When you connect two equal length timers and activate the...
  7. Statue of Libroty

PC Let's Make Some Hard Drives!

I've decided to try to make a more satisfying sort of RAM. One that can theoretically support however many word lines one wishes to build. Here's my current iteration of a single bit. I still need to improve the build quite a lot, but here it is, anyhow: The bottom right two faulty logic gates...
  8. Statue of Libroty

the 1 hour timer.

720 5-second timers. That sure is a number. I do believe this thread would be in your best interests if you want an hour long timer without needing a bajillion copper :P Why does the second image (without wire) has a pattern of lamps and blocks like that? Far as I can tell, it should just have...
  9. Statue of Libroty

PC Buying multiples of 1.3.1 statues

Alrighty. I won't be at home over the weekend, so if you can trade today or tomorrow morning, contact me on steam (name is the same as here) -- or, we can meet up on a public server somewhere. Otherwise, I won't be available until later Sunday.
  10. Statue of Libroty

PC Concept: Adding Locations to Cyclic Teleporter network for adventure maps?

Which teleporters should start out as unlocked? Or should none of them be? If teleporters one and four start out as unlocked, the problem simplifies a bit -- just need to connect one outbound pad to three inbound pads after it, rather than all six together.
  11. Statue of Libroty

[Guide] Logic Gates: Order of Operations, Smoke and how to prevent it

Nice! I've been trying to figure out exactly how the order of operations went. It's nice to not have to work it out myself, now.
  12. Statue of Libroty

PC Buying multiples of 1.3.1 statues

I've got a medusa statue, granite golem statue, and two bone skeleton statues. If you've got a spare sextant, I'll part with all of them. Otherwise, I'll make due with a stack of deathweed. Totally willing to negotiate, though -- I'm afraid I don't have much clue what everything's worth.
  13. Statue of Libroty

PC Play Tic Tac Toe in Terraria!

I recently had to clear an arena for Plantera on my main world. Sticky bombs are a godsend, but it's still a pain. I believe the easiest logic would be [All tiles are occupied] AND NOT [Red has won] AND NOT [Blue has won], since you've already made sure that each tile can be played once. The...
  14. Statue of Libroty

Well, evidently the problem is a lot harder than I thought. So, if you don't mind smoke, you don't need a delay gate here -- just connect the red victory wire to the blue turn thingy, do something funky with the reset wire, and everything works out fine. But if you really want to get rid of...
  15. Statue of Libroty

Nice! I was trying to do something like this earlier, but gave up when I couldn't figure out the display. Lemme work through the image, here... I really like the reset mechanism you used -- looks like you keep track of what tiles have been played by whom with faulty logic gates, and use that...
  16. Statue of Libroty

Player Friendly Lava Pit Trap

Now it's easy to have a safe and stylish moat of lava near your home! How convenient.
Back
Top Bottom