Search results for query: *

1. YourLocalTerrarian

Blocks & Decoration Purify Gravestones (a way to avoid the mini biome)

Simple suggestion but I’m hoping any builders can appreciate. I miss being able to use gravestones aesthetically without them becoming a graveyard biome, I suggest that we we can use purification powder on them to “purify” the gravestone, so that it does not count towards the mini biome. The...
  2. YourLocalTerrarian

Question about vampire knives (lifesteal mechanic)

Kind of a specific question, but does anyone know how much dps it takes to get maximum healing for the vampire knives in expert mode? I know there’s a cap on the life steal items (vampire knives/spectre hood), does anyone know what this cap is in expert mode? I’ve heard some people say “2...
  3. YourLocalTerrarian

Items New Cross Necklace Combination Accessory

Not really. The paladin shield does not give any DR to the player wearing it, 6 defense isn’t really that much at all, and the immunity framed granted by the cross necklace are very situational, they can occasionally protect you from a second hit, but most of the time you’re out of harms way...
  4. YourLocalTerrarian

I don’t think this will happen in higher difficulties, stacking 6 defense shields wouldn’t be as valuable as adding damage or mobility You can already stack shields and flesh knuckle variants for defense, yet no one does it cause the other accessories are needed
  5. YourLocalTerrarian

I think it would be really cool if the cross necklace had another accessory combination, as it is one of the most unique accessories in the game, yet it gets quickly replaced by more powerful accessories. I suggest that the cross necklace should be able to combine with the paladin shield as an...
  6. YourLocalTerrarian

PC What equipment affects horizontal wing speed

1,800 hours in game, and I’ve never actually looked into mobility mechanics… I’m wondering what accessories and buffs affect wing speed, specifically horizontal. General questions about this 1. Does general +% movement speed affect flight? Like boosts form armor and accessories like the aglet...
  7. YourLocalTerrarian

**REPORTED** renaming worlds time skip bug

Whenever you rename a world, it skips the time in the world by about 6 minutes. I noticed this after generating worlds to find a good seed. And once I found a good world, I renamed it. But when i logged in it was about 3:00 pm instead of 8:00 am like it should have been. After I saw that I...
  8. YourLocalTerrarian

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

Damn I didn’t look at the dates haha
  9. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Does king slime drop biome keys?

Great! Now I just need to beat him like 50 times lol
  10. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Does king slime drop biome keys?

Hey guys, I’m about to start farming for the crimson biome key, I usually manually do a solar eclipse to farm the key (I don’t like afk farms). But I was wondering if you guys know if king slime and his slimes drop the biome key. I’m assuming they do because they drop money as well, but I want...
  11. YourLocalTerrarian

Menacing damage bees

thank you so much! Do you happen to know the percentage of damage the bees do relative to the arrow damage? For example do the bees do 10% of the weapon damage?
  12. YourLocalTerrarian

Menacing damage bees

Hey guys. I usually run the bees knees in pre hardmode when I play ranger, and I usually run menacing on my accessories. I know menacing increases the damage of the actual arrow the bees knees fires, but does it increase the damage of bees as well? If not I’m definitely switching to warding lol
  13. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Bees damage mechanics

Yeah I did actual testing and the bees are based on the weapon’a damage.
  14. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Bees damage mechanics

Hey do y’all know if bees from specifically the bees knees do ranged damage? Or do they do melee damage? And do you know if the sharpening station would affect them? I’ve heard the sharpening station affects the bees from the bee keeper, but I’m not sure if all bees from all weapons do melee...
  15. YourLocalTerrarian

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It is now possible to get the band of star power in a crimson world, you can buy crimson seeds from a dryad in a graveyard biome in hardmode. But I like this suggestion a lot too.
  16. YourLocalTerrarian

i think the targeting only works in multiplayer. Enemies have a chance to target them instead of you
  17. YourLocalTerrarian

I think for armor changes fossil and obsidian are super underpowered. I think we should change fossil armor to have 12 defense, and 10% increase of ranged damage, (instead of 9% ranged crit,) and still keep its 20% chance to not consume ammo. This way there is actually a purpose to go to such a...
  18. YourLocalTerrarian

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

I agree with the item changes, I’m just here for the happiness changes, I think many others are here for the same reason.
  19. YourLocalTerrarian

interesting, wasn’t aware it was 3 minutes. Seems pointless to implement in the first place...
  20. YourLocalTerrarian

Ah yes because terraria is supposed to be a logical game, that’s why we all play it. It’s fine I definitely don’t mind being forced to build a certain way because a developer selfishly doesn’t like the way other people build.
Back
Top Bottom