Question about vampire knives (lifesteal mechanic)

Kind of a specific question, but does anyone know how much dps it takes to get maximum healing for the vampire knives in expert mode?

I know there’s a cap on the life steal items (vampire knives/spectre hood), does anyone know what this cap is in expert mode? I’ve heard some people say “2 hearts per second” and others say “30 health per second”.

On top of that lifesteal from the knives is reduced in expert mode, so I’m trying to create an optimized build focused on damage to reach the cap for healing from the knives, and then focus the rest of my build on mobility/defense. That’s why I would like a dps number to work with.

Thank you!!!!

I mean, there's the official wiki's page about it -- Lifesteal
Which says the pool in expert is 70 points of life stolen in Expert, with 30/sec refill. So yeah, the people who you've heard are right about expert mode life steal (though, your health bar hearts are worth 20hp each, so 1.5 hearts; this drops to about 1 heart once you start using Life Fruit because the health bar hearts become 25hp each one, to maintain 20 hearts of health as max)

Back
Top Bottom