Search results for query: *

• Users: crawlr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. crawlr

Map with just gemspark wall / boreal wood?

I have seen a lot of people using maps on some builds / tutorials that seem pretty similar. The outer 5-10% is usually all boreal wood and boreal background, while the remainder of the map is covered in diamond gemspark wall. It looks like a really convenient place to work on builds and test...
  2. crawlr

PC Binary to BCD Guide

There's been a lot of work recently with 7-segment displays and some people have shown various ways of going from BCD to the 7-segment, but I haven't seen any new logic gate based binary to BCD modules. (I am not the best with this stuff so if someone knows of a more efficient way to achieve...
  3. crawlr

Hoik Free Teleporter Array: Drop-Step-Auto-Porter-Gate-Array (DSAPGA)!

I have been trying to think of various ways to build a hoikless teleporter array but maintain comparable speed and size. I think I finally found the right technique to use! I'm not sure if someone else has already posted this idea, but with logic gates we can control the flow of Zero Gravitas'...
  4. crawlr

Efficient One-Engine Statue Farm

Hey, I am new to the forums, first post, so hello! I just started playing Terraria about a month ago and I'm still learning a lot (bear with me). The T-MEC community content is amazing and is my main source of inspiration. I wanted to share an efficient statue farm I just completed utilizing...
Back
Top Bottom