Search results for query: *

1. New Pine Gamer

Curt0815: builds with perspective

So on the watermill, I know this 3d building is hard but the wheel on the water mill seems to stick out a bit from the rest of the build, on an odd angle. Other than that all the builds are all good.
  2. New Pine Gamer

If Toy Story is real then a quarter of children survived the Decimation just for their favourite...

If Toy Story is real then a quarter of children survived the Decimation just for their favourite teddy bear to die.
  3. New Pine Gamer

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Please don't smite but I feel as the mushroom one is quite 2 dimensional and cartoonish and the forest one looks dead. But I'm glad to see all biomes getting new backgrounds!
  4. New Pine Gamer

Terraria sprites with dark colours.

I want to create a sprite that uses black and more that use really dark colours. What do I do with the outline.
  5. New Pine Gamer

Hi, I want to ask a question regarding the Terraria art style, Where may I do this?

Hi, I want to ask a question regarding the Terraria art style, Where may I do this?
  6. New Pine Gamer

NPCs & Enemies Alien npc?

What does it look like? What does it sell and for how much?
  7. New Pine Gamer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I was making a sword that shoots a projectile out. When I run the code in game I get this error message;
  8. New Pine Gamer

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Can you complete a throwing class set with the palette being phthalo blue and darker shades of emerald green with a western outlaw theme?
  9. New Pine Gamer

Items Desert Biome Key

Or a thrown weapon...
  10. New Pine Gamer

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Over Achiever - Defeat every boss at once with 100 health, no armour and a copper short sword, with no potions and in expert mode
  11. New Pine Gamer

rate my house

5/12. For starters, I heavily dislike the blocks you used as they don't fit in with the desert at all. The gold furniture was a bad choice as it in general only really matches marble. The water on the roof seems random. The only thing I like it the shape but this strikes me as somethig which...
  12. New Pine Gamer

Floating through the time stream.

Floating through the time stream.
  13. New Pine Gamer

Biomes & Nature Outer space biome

First things first SPELL CHECK. One cannot exaggerate the importance. Secondly, plan it out before you post. We want to see a creative name for this, paragraphs detailing enemies, items, blocks, materials and more. Finally, please don't use colloquial language as it downgrades how enjoyable the...
  14. New Pine Gamer

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

Yeah, win-win except for the whole completely rewriting the code part. You're not the first to suggest a 64-bit conversion. Mac and Linux have different languages.
  15. New Pine Gamer

Terraria Science

Or the portal gun rips the fabric of space and time aka wormhole or just us like a rollercoaster. But why don't we need to eat...
  16. New Pine Gamer

How do you organize your hotbar?

I don't... I chuck in everything I need and go YOLO.
  17. New Pine Gamer

Items Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

I was talking about the space jet-pack. And I agree that meteorite ore is way better. I think damage around 60 is good.
  18. New Pine Gamer

Items Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

My issue is that the star cannon is nerfed by its ammo; stars. I don't know about you but getting enough stars takes a collosal amount of time! Additionally unless your breaking shadow orbs meteorites are fairly rare and the fact that you use the bars as ammo isn't that good as ammo in Terraria...
  19. New Pine Gamer

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

I thought the clock would be something cooler. Like a bomb or something... But they all look good anyway.
Back
Top Bottom