Search results for query: *

1. Curuedhel

PC Terraria Collection Tracker v1.3.4.4 is available!

Thanks for those - I'll take a look and make those corrections if necessary. :) Nice idea about the corruption/crimson identification - I'll definitely have a look at doing something with that in the next release.
  2. Curuedhel

ERRATA: Please reply to this comment with any mistakes you find in the tracker, thanks!
  3. Curuedhel

Last year I released an updated version of the original collection tracker by Reddit users Boolder and Amda which brought the tracker to the point of being more or less complete. Since then our kindly devs have added a whole bunch of new shiny things to collect, and in the background I've been...
  4. Curuedhel

PC Terraria 1.3.1 Collection Tracker

There shouldn't be any dupes - I'll remove those, thanks for the heads-up :)
  5. Curuedhel

Thanks very much for your appreciation. The next version will have direct links to wiki pages, details on how to obtain each item, details of which items are Pre-Hardmode and which are Hardmode (and Expert Mode) only, and a couple of other handy features.
  6. Curuedhel

Your comments are much appreciated. The next version will be considerably better so watch this space :)
  7. Curuedhel

Hi folks. Last year Reddit users Boolder and Amda submitted their v0.2 Collection Tracker. When I found it recently I liked it so much that I decided to update it with a few of the missing items which were on the old to-do list and also update it for v1.3.1. One thing led to another and now...
Back
Top Bottom