Search results for query: *

1. Coolguy2201

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

The strange thing is that this problem is only for Terraria. Every other game is scaled perfectly towards my TV, so I doubt the problem is the TV. Really hope this UI issue gets fixed in the near future. The game isn't unplayable, but it's really annoying that I can't see everything on my screen.
  2. Coolguy2201

I tried that already, and nothing improved. My mana bar is cutoff as well as everything else regarding corners. From what I see, I'm not the only one with the issue.
  3. Coolguy2201

Calm, Cool, and Chill

Calm, Cool, and Chill
  4. Coolguy2201

Any thoughts upon adding a custom UI scaling on new-gen consoles? Everything around the corners are stretched off-screen despite what I try.
  5. Coolguy2201

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I'm halfway through finishing my PC adventure, then you guys decide "Psst, hey you, yeah umm, WE ARE GONNA RELEASE 1.3 FOR CONSOLES! SO YOU BETTER UPGRADE TO XBOX 1 OR PS5 BREH!" Nice going guys. I will be playing this update via transferring my Xbox 360 world to Xbox one. Still nice to see...
  6. Coolguy2201

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Guys I ran all the wire tests you said you had problems with on Xbox 360 and nothing happened, and yes I'm on the latest version, I must be lucky. My wires run A LONG distance of 132 blocks. Still, no problems over here. :/
  7. Coolguy2201

This we all know. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm taking interest in PC addition (Which I already have) And I'm going to switch over my saves to Xbox one. And if Possible, The ONE S! I never started the PC addition because I wanted the 1.3.2 to come out, but now that its out, WISH ME A HAPPY PC...
  8. Coolguy2201

Well, based on all of the information from the past couple of pages, I THINK there is a patch coming out for Xbox 360 very soon to fix everything that is not working properly. But this is just a theory do I don't know for sure. And if this is true it should come out for Xbox one as well.
  9. Coolguy2201

I agree with this. And I didn't know about the respawn bug, I guess I just got used to it. But I COMPLETELY agree with the 10 second respawn.
  10. Coolguy2201

All right, fair enough. But please do some thing about the PVP side of things. Getting killed by a player, waiting 20 seconds, 20 seconds are up, get killed by ANOTHER PLAYER, its the same thing every time. Its fair that we can wait 20 seconds in survival though, so that's pretty fair.
  11. Coolguy2201

@Deanzor is there any chance you could remove or slightly reduce the respawn timer? It makes the game practically unplayable when getting spawn killed. I also find the fact that you have to wait aprox. 20 seconds to spawn a TAD bit annoying. You dont HAVE to do this but just a suggestion.
  12. Coolguy2201

Well, after the things that don't work correctly get patched, then 1.3 will be a major move. It'll be very lucky for everyone on last gen to get the 1.3 update. BUT that's a 50% chance. But still, its possible.
  13. Coolguy2201

Ive walked onto a bug too. I cant see any of the capes. Ive worn on Vanity AND Equipped and still no visual on the capes. Hope this gets fixed in the item patch.
  14. Coolguy2201

Another bug, I cant put on capes. At least the Winter and Mysterious ones... Yes as long as you have a spiders nest.
  15. Coolguy2201

GUYS GUYS! ITS OUT FOR EVERYONE IN EASTERN!
  16. Coolguy2201

35 Mins for Eastern! Gonna have some fun!
  17. Coolguy2201

Thanks for helping me with the times. BTW Its already out for PACIFIC!!!!!
  18. Coolguy2201

Guys translate 1:00 PST into your appropiate time zones. Thats when the update releases. Sorry for any confusion. But in Eastern USA the update is 4:00 PM TODAY! NOT tomorrow morning. Its just 3 hours from now. Just enjoy what you like and those hours will be nothing.
  19. Coolguy2201

No its good Ive known a 24 hour clock since I was little. But Ive done some research on time zones recently and the time you saidin Eastern was 4:00. Ah. Thanks for sharing the news man.
  20. Coolguy2201

THATS 4:00 EST GUYS WE MADE IT! Edit: Sorry for the mistake. But it still is awesome to have it TODAY! Microsoft has pulled some strings for this update...
Back
Top Bottom