Search results for query: *

1. -FF- TripleDent

tModLoader So my game keeps crashing. I need help.

the newest version. We all updated it to be safe.
  2. -FF- TripleDent

There has been a development: Now, i can play without crashing. Problem is, my friends can't join me and i can't join my friends. It just loses connection. We all have the same mods with the same versions, as well as the same version of tmodloader.
  3. -FF- TripleDent

I just tried that and it didn't work. Crashed after maybe a minute and gave me the same error message. Any other ideas?
  4. -FF- TripleDent

As of recent, i've started doing a modded playthrough with a couple friends... Nothing too major. First, the crashing started like it would crash, i would load it back up, and it wouldn't crash for another few hours. Now its gotten worse and worse, to the point where I can only load my world for...
  5. -FF- TripleDent

tModLoader Looking for someone to play with

Iv'e really had an itch to play modded terraria recently. I would love it if someone (on pc) would get in contact with me, and do an expert mode playthrough. the mods i plan to have are Tremor remastered, Thorium, and the imkSushi mod.
  6. -FF- TripleDent

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Multiplayer how about? good god, don't you people speak internet lingo? (language).
  7. -FF- TripleDent

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Multiplayer how a boot?
  8. -FF- TripleDent

tModLoader TmodLoader Bug

ive tried that already. Nope.
  9. -FF- TripleDent

version 1.3.1.1 windows 7
  10. -FF- TripleDent

I have this certain bug with the tmodloader v8.1.1 the installer isnt working and is saying that it doesnt know where to install it i tried manual install, didn't work the bug is supposedly: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found...
Back
Top Bottom