Search results for query: *

1. bennycocopop

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Could you possibly add a config to enable and disable these changes individually, so that if some players don't like certain changes they can disable them if they want? (For example: I personally don't like the encumbered mechanic due to it breaking almost any post-ml content with any content...
  2. bennycocopop

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hey, does anyone know a way to give an npc damage reduction?
  3. bennycocopop

Eternity's End is not dead... im still working on it

Eternity's End is not dead... im still working on it
  4. bennycocopop

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is my favorite Terraria mod ever, i love everything about, from lore to bosses to difficulty. The most difficult thing I've beat is Revengance Yharon so far (However, in my opinion DOG was much harder) But i have one question about the Lore, where IS Yharim? I Do not remeber anything ever...
  5. bennycocopop

tModLoader Help with accessories, cloaks and dodge chance?

Hey does anyone know how to make an accessory or item that prevents death, then heals you, like the Devil's Carapace or Phylactery from Thorium?
  6. bennycocopop

tModLoader I need some help with armor/accessories stat bonuses

Hey does anyone know how to make an accessory or item that prevents death, then heals you, like the Devil's Carapace or Phylactery from Thorium?
  7. bennycocopop

tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

Back
Top Bottom