tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
please someone help me! When i want join in a world probably its cause error like this:
Captura de Tela (2).png
NOT THE RIGHT NEXT IMAGE

To dodge them you have to jump, but low (of course, using a platform of the length of the world). Using Statis Ninja Belt may unstabilize your jumps. If you mean those the come from above and below, just run faster so they don't bother ya (use something that lets you dash).
Thanks, but it turns out that my arena for the boss wasn't good enough and I defeated this boss shortly after I fixed the arena and I forgot to inform about that. Now I have the second problem though. What weapon is effective against Frost moon after DoG?

Can someone please give me some tips on how to dodge DoG's lasers when he's in the middle of his final phase? I've been trying to kill him for a month now and I'm in normal mode. My setup is bloodflare armor, blissful bombardier, ambrosial ampoule, frigid bulwark, deific amulet, seraph tracers, asgard's valor and i've got a skybridge as long as entire small world and I still die in the middle of his final phase. I'm so fed up with this boss. I'm exhausted, ready to give up and there's no way I can defeat him.:(
Hmm... If it's the laser walls, then I'd suggest jumping up slightly, but not too much. Try to master the laser walls, as they're the hardest part of phase 2, in my opinion.
You have atleast 2 run-ways, right?

Edit-I just saw the other comment, sorry.
[doublepost=1518983740,1518983637][/doublepost]
Thanks, but it turns out that my arena for the boss wasn't good enough and I defeated this boss shortly after I fixed the arena and I forgot to inform about that. Now I have the second problem though. What weapon is effective against Frost moon after DoG?

I liked using some of DoG's drops. Like the excisverator or something like that.

Don't know if it's the mod that's bugged or my game.

Had to use CheatHotkeys to defeat DoG. While the boss fight was stable to begin with, for every "summon" I did it became worse and worse. At this point, when I summon him, only his head shows - the body is not visible. My FPS drops to 1 (yes, 1) at random intervals, mostly when the screen turns blue and he shoots out different particles, but it also happens when the screen turns pink and it starts chasing me, making it impossible to dodge when the whole thing is a slideshow.

A shame, since my method for killing him in the end worked perfectly, but was ruined by RNG fps drops. CheatHotkeys let me use God Mode, and even when standing still while killing him, the FPS dropped all the time.

It's very, very odd, considering how everything was 100% stable the first 5-10 times I summoned him. Oh well, at least I can progress now. I hope it's not the same with the bosses to come.

this mod is amazing, I've played through it many times and plan on doing death mode too. but...

I can't seem to craft the Auric Tesla Cuisses. I have all of the materials needed, but when I head to the crafting station for the Auric Tesla armor ( Draedon's Forge) it doesn't show up to craft, I've crafted the Helm and Body armor, and I still have enough to craft the Cuisses, including the magic carpet, but I can't. is there a solution? (aside from using something like cheat sheet or hero's mod).

Last edited:
this mod is amazing, I've played through it many times and plan on doing death mode too. but...

I can't seem to craft the Auric Tesla Cuisses. I have all of the materials needed, but when I head to the crafting station for the Auric Tesla armor ( Draedon's Forge) it doesn't show up to craft, I've crafted the Helm and Body armor, and I still have enough to craft the Cuisses, but I can't. is there a solution? (aside from using something like cheat sheet or hero's mod).
Do you have the magic carpet too?

Heya! I have a little question (remember - zero offense).
Are you planning to do some respriting? Because, you know, some of the minibosses and bosses just look terrible and do not fit Terraria style (it is not only mine opinion, it is a fact).
<3

This is my favorite Terraria mod ever, i love everything about, from lore to bosses to difficulty. The most difficult thing I've beat is Revengance Yharon so far (However, in my opinion DOG was much harder)
But i have one question about the Lore, where IS Yharim? I Do not remeber anything ever mentioning him disapearing or dieing?

Heya! I have a little question (remember - zero offense).
Are you planning to do some respriting? Because, you know, some of the minibosses and bosses just look terrible and do not fit Terraria style (it is not only mine opinion, it is a fact).
<3
Some of them are getting resprited, like Ravager and Crabulon. No quite sure about Cnidrion lol

Back
Top Bottom