Search results for query: *

• Users: Lando
  • Order by date
  1. Lando

PC Terraria World Deleted Itself

Update: So after a day, I decided to completely delete my Terraria install folder both in the Steam directory and my "my games" folder. I started a new world and a new character with a friend on multiplayer. Now today, I open up Terraria and my original world is there in all of it's glory. I...
  2. Lando

PC Terraria World Deleted Itself

So I was playing Terraria yesterday as normal. When I finished, I shut my pc down, windows did an update while shutting down, I never turned off the power to the wall. I turned my pc on again today to play Terraria and the new world that I've been playing on had disappeared. I generated this...
  3. Lando

Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

So will there be a post about the closing of TerrariaOnline? It was a great community and most probably helped contribute to this one. I just think it deserves some sort of mention before it's gone for good...
  4. Lando

A Base once built, now lost

This is a base that one of my friends and I made about 2 years ago I think and we had this amazing idea to make a whaleship... a ship... in the shape of a whale... and it was awesome. Unfortunately the world save is on my friends computer and not mine so I'm not even sure if he has the world...
  5. Lando

A Longtime Member Introduction

I know, I know, that's why I'm here :) thanks for the welcoming though
  6. Lando

I had a different name in TO, Lachdude98, but I wasn't the most active member there anyway so there's no surprise. Love your old name though
  7. Lando

What are the chances of this hapenning?

It happened to my friend an I a while back and I think we had 4 moons and 3 solar eclipses in one continuous stretch - no room to breath
  8. Lando

PC My old, old, OLD post...

Hello there, I would just like to post a story that I wrote many years ago, I think just after hardmode was released when I may or may not have still been in middle school, and it "details" some of the many events that I experienced in my then 300 hour or so journey into this magnificent game...
  9. Lando

Blocks, blocks never changes...

Blocks, blocks never changes...
  10. Lando

Hey guys, the name is Lando and I'm a longtime member from the old TerrariaOnline forums just kinda converting my account over. Just as a sort of little introduction, I've been a part of the Terraria community since before the game was released with my old forum account being made on May 1st...
Back
Top Bottom