Search results for query: *

1. TerrestrialTortoise

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Is your base the illuminati? Seriously, that's :red:ing AWESOME.
  2. TerrestrialTortoise

Items Lihzahrd Potion

Or you could have it as an accessory like the Moon Charm and Neptune Shell. Could be worth thinking about.
  3. TerrestrialTortoise

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I love these weapons, especially the Neutraliser and the Helios. I love weapons with unique mechanics, and this thread is full of them.
  4. TerrestrialTortoise

Game Mechanics Primary and Secondary Attack

The devs have already given reasons as to why right-clicking isn't used for combat, and I don't see why they would change their minds over this in order to remove shortswords from the game. And, Right-click only allows you to interact with NPCs, chests, doors, levers, switches, timers, clocks...
  5. TerrestrialTortoise

Game Mechanics Hardcore Resurrection

It seems like what you're suggesting is an item that essentially changes the game mode from Hardcore to Mediumcore. If you want to play on Mediumcore, play on Mediumcore. I wouldn't be opposed to an item that enables you to avoid death, which has been the topic of a few suggestions, but I don't...
  6. TerrestrialTortoise

Weapons & Equip Biome weapon rebalancing

A throwing weapon in the Desert Chest would be cool, and maybe an overall expansion of the damage type to go with it. *wink wink*
  7. TerrestrialTortoise

Weapons & Equip Dinosaur Summon Staff

I would love to see some dinosaur-themed summons in the game, and I feel that this has great potential as a suggestion. Variants of the summon weapons would be awesome, as would a hardmode version, and I feel like this has the potential to give amber some more uses. I can support this!
  8. TerrestrialTortoise

Weapons & Equip Biome weapon rebalancing

I agree with the Hydra buff, and the addition of a Desert Chest, but not much else. The idea of changing Vampire Knives and the Scourge was brought up in another thread, and the change seems really unnecessary. Not to mention that the Scourge is actually a spear. Changing existing items that...
  9. TerrestrialTortoise

NPCs & Enemies My Boss Idea: Cage

As a boss, I would much rather it having a guaranteed chance of dropping an item, so I think that the boss being guaranteed to drop an item each kill, with each item having an equal chance, would be better. I would also like to see a Corruption variant.
  10. TerrestrialTortoise

:red: Tavern Brawl. I play Rag, and the other guy always gets the perfect spell. I play Nefarian...

:red: Tavern Brawl. I play Rag, and the other guy always gets the perfect spell. I play Nefarian, and Rag always hits the perfect one. "RNG"
  11. TerrestrialTortoise

Blocks & Decoration A Block Suggestion

Perhaps you could put an image from google into the suggestion, that way people can easily see what it is. Sounds interesting, and I'd like to see how you would like the stone implemented. This would be another good thing to put in, although it is not always strictly necessary. This idea has a...
  12. TerrestrialTortoise

Items Honeygrain: Fixing Restoration Potions

This is a neat idea, and helps to make restoration potions better. How about a greater restoration potion to go with it, seeing as you're aiming to make them more viable, and being able to use them through hardmode would complement this. My only issue is that the rooting potion seems a little...
  13. TerrestrialTortoise

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Flying Fox (Zipline Pulley)

That was intended as an argument against people citing infinite flight as a reason to not accept this. It would be way to impractical to use this for infinite flight, especially in fights.
  14. TerrestrialTortoise

I know, and dual personality was what I was aiming for in my text. The teacher misinterpreted...

I know, and dual personality was what I was aiming for in my text. The teacher misinterpreted it, through my clever usage of repeated perspective switching throughout the text. It also doesn't help with English teachers not being, well, science teachers and knowing the difference between...
  15. TerrestrialTortoise

When the teacher marking your narrativein the English exam calls it schizophrenic - //still got...

When the teacher marking your narrativein the English exam calls it schizophrenic - //still got 80%. Not even dual-personality disorder
  16. TerrestrialTortoise

Game Mechanics Quick Favorite Buff

Being able to select which buffs to turn on without going into your inventory and manually clicking every potion would be useful, especially if a player has just taken a stack of important potions to move them, forgotten about it, gone mining, and wasted all of their important fighting potions...
  17. TerrestrialTortoise

Game Mechanics Showing Armor Set Bonuses

This would be really useful, IMO, one of those small changes that improve quality of life by a large amount. I can't see a problem with this at all.
  18. TerrestrialTortoise

Console Jump with up (left stick)

This does make a lot of sense, and mobile already does this. It might cause some inconvenience for some people, but it would still be a vast improvement to set jump onto the left stick. It just feels so much smoother, on any device.
  19. TerrestrialTortoise

Blocks & Decoration Mannequin Inventories

I agree with having dye slots on mannequis, and accessory slots would be cool too. Another possible feature would be to have a quick-swap sort of feature, to allow a player to easily switch between loadouts for different scenarios. For instance, going from a full magic DPS outfit to a defensive...
  20. TerrestrialTortoise

Biomes & Nature Taking a Page from Terraria: Otherworld

Stop the spread, nothing more to be said. Except for support. I also think that the ectoplasm already in the recipe would be more fitting than shroomite, especially due to the connection between the altar and souls. This would make for some really nice, easy corruption/crimson/hallow farms as well.
Back
Top Bottom