Blocks & Decoration Mannequin Inventories

BrushStroke

Terrarian
Mannqquin's receiving a bit of complexity is something I've wanted and felt was needed for quite a while. This is especially true after the explosion of content from the last two updates, which a added plethora of new vanity items and mechanics along with dye. To put it simply: Give them equipment, accessory and dye slots identical to the ones bound to players. Such a change would allow more possibility for decoration and most importantly the ability to "store and save" as well as display class builds and custom made sets, both for gameplay and vanity. A weapon slot or wing slot that could be toggled would also be a pretty big upgrade, especially if you could have wings (or hover-boards) actively drawn on a mannequin as if it was in use.

An alternate idea to this would be some sort of upgraded mannequin and different mannequins made of stone, wood or metals could be cool as well.

Opinions, thoughts? Tell me what you think.

I agree with having dye slots on mannequis, and accessory slots would be cool too. Another possible feature would be to have a quick-swap sort of feature, to allow a player to easily switch between loadouts for different scenarios. For instance, going from a full magic DPS outfit to a defensive, lower health pot CD outfit for regeneration. I can support this!

Back
Top Bottom