Search results for query: *

1. 『Voltear』

And WHAT'S THE DEAL with "antipasta!?" Does it explode when it faces regular pasta? I mean, come on!

And WHAT'S THE DEAL with "antipasta!?" Does it explode when it faces regular pasta? I mean, come on!
  2. 『Voltear』

What's the name "Jim" short for? "Jimothy?"

What's the name "Jim" short for? "Jimothy?"
  3. 『Voltear』

And then I was like, "Free Bird Guitar Solo!!!" End of story.

And then I was like, "Free Bird Guitar Solo!!!" End of story.
  4. 『Voltear』

Your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash!

Your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash!
  5. 『Voltear』

[IMG] Thanks, Daikon. As the first ever comment on my profile, it's always good to see a...

Thanks, Daikon. As the first ever comment on my profile, it's always good to see a familiar face.
  6. 『Voltear』

It's been four years already. If you hold nothing but a lit candle and snuff out every other...

It's been four years already. If you hold nothing but a lit candle and snuff out every other light in this profile, you can still hear the voices. "HaVe yOu pRepAreD yOUr sPelLs??"
  7. 『Voltear』

"If it's not nuclear war, it's gonna be a divine intervention."

"If it's not nuclear war, it's gonna be a divine intervention."
  8. 『Voltear』

"The price for freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay."

"The price for freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay."
  9. 『Voltear』

Soon, they shall know this devil's power. A power greater than they ever imagined, the power of...

Soon, they shall know this devil's power. A power greater than they ever imagined, the power of a son of Sparda.
  10. 『Voltear』

Ah, instant food. it's the life of a young fella about to die soon.

Ah, instant food. it's the life of a young fella about to die soon.
  11. 『Voltear』

FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY, YEAH!

FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY, YEAH!
  12. 『Voltear』

I don't look at the price when buying delicious food. It's natural expensive ones are tasty. Of...

I don't look at the price when buying delicious food. It's natural expensive ones are tasty. Of course, I paid with your card.
  13. 『Voltear』

Mental health is never something to be taken as a joke. Even if you only love one single thing...

Mental health is never something to be taken as a joke. Even if you only love one single thing in your life, please don't throw it all away.
  14. 『Voltear』

"You could not live with your own play-through. And where did that bring you? Back to me." [img]

"You could not live with your own play-through. And where did that bring you? Back to me."
  15. 『Voltear』

Terraria: Journey's End has the remaining player characters years after Terraria try to fix...

Terraria: Journey's End has the remaining player characters years after Terraria try to fix everything after Moonlord's Snap.
  16. 『Voltear』

Avengers! Assemble...

Avengers! Assemble...
  17. 『Voltear』

PERSONA 5 R AND S HYPE. TIME TO DUST OFF THE MASKS AND STEAL SOME HEARTS AGAIN!

PERSONA 5 R AND S HYPE. TIME TO DUST OFF THE MASKS AND STEAL SOME HEARTS AGAIN!
  18. 『Voltear』

Who are you, a cop? Flock off, featherface.

Who are you, a cop? Flock off, featherface.
  19. 『Voltear』

He's probably committing crimes right now.

He's probably committing crimes right now.
  20. 『Voltear』

This is for real.

This is for real.
Back
Top Bottom