• Order by date
  1. gooth

Mobile Terraria Fixes

When will 1.3 be out again??
  2. gooth

guys when will the 1.3 for mobile be out again i keep forgeting

guys when will the 1.3 for mobile be out again i keep forgeting
  3. gooth

Now that sucks they should change it back i had a farm like that setup :( :( :( :(

Now that sucks they should change it back i had a farm like that setup :( :( :( :(
  4. gooth

can anyone tell me a good way to farm biome keys

can anyone tell me a good way to farm biome keys
  5. gooth

Mobile Easter/Thanksgiving event ideas (Sprites appreciated)

thank god for that also an other problem was that the frost hidra is not working for me is it a bug?
  6. gooth

it was horrible but mow im fine i killed them all

it was horrible but mow im fine i killed them all
  7. gooth

help can someone tell me how the mobile version of multiplayer works plz help it is not working...

help can someone tell me how the mobile version of multiplayer works plz help it is not working for me...
  8. gooth

i think zobaka is a good name
  9. gooth

an other thing what i don't like about mobile version now is that you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to spawn i think they should put it back to only 1 boss has to be killed to get the bulbs to spawn because it was a lot faster to get plantera bulbs to spawn in to...
  10. gooth

now that sucks

now that sucks
  11. gooth

hi but i was wondering if now you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to...

hi but i was wondering if now you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to spawn in the mobile version because i have killed the destroyer and 0 bulbs have spawned or is it because im using a extra large world or is it a bug?
  12. gooth

i think this a great idea plz add
  13. gooth

Hello but does anyone know if now you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs...

Hello but does anyone know if now you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to spawn (this is on the mobile version)
Back
Top Bottom