Search results for query: *

1. SeriouslySpecific

Resolved Pet Slot Not Working

If I put a pet summoning item in the 'Pet' box in equipment, nothing happens. The light pet is working but not the pet box. I am able to summon the pet manually but it should be automatic in the box. I have tried with the 'Fish' (Penguin) and the 'Dog Whistle' (Dog). Thought id post it here...
  2. SeriouslySpecific

PS4 Screen Resolution

Since the big update I now have a big black border around my screen when I play Terraria. Its not like this on the home screen or any other game, just Terraria? Ive scouted the options menu and around Google but cant seem to find an answer to my question; am I able to increase the screen...
  3. SeriouslySpecific

PS4 Raining Slimes but no Slime Rain

Just beat the WoF, recall potion back home, slimes are falling from the sky. I got no message saying slime rain and the background isnt raining slime... Why am I being invaded?
  4. SeriouslySpecific

Funny Terrian Glitch

Thought you might like to see this: Looks like the game wont let me be killed by the guardian, thank you for preserving my life, Terraira. After writing this, I clicked back onto the Terraria window and instantly got wiped out by three guardians...
  5. SeriouslySpecific

PC Events Really Happen Too Much

Hiya, I was just wondering if there is a way to either stop or lower the rate of the events, mainly blood moon? It's just whenever I build or am about to start fighting the bosses, an event always spawns, I get them almost every night to the point where I have all the items (although i'm...
Back
Top Bottom