PC Events Really Happen Too Much

Hiya, I was just wondering if there is a way to either stop or lower the rate of the events, mainly blood moon? It's just whenever I build or am about to start fighting the bosses, an event always spawns, I get them almost every night to the point where I have all the items (although i'm currently doing a mage playthrough) and there is nothing I need from them. I have already found out about the building trick where you use a new character but whenever I go to fight a boss, I activate my potions, blood moon spawns, I die almost instantly because I can't move.

This isn't one of those 'rage comments', this is just me looking for a way to make my, and other player's, Terraria experience more enjoyable.

Hiya, I was just wondering if there is a way to either stop or lower the rate of the events, mainly blood moon? It's just whenever I build or am about to start fighting the bosses, an event always spawns, I get them almost every night to the point where I have all the items (although i'm currently doing a mage playthrough) and there is nothing I need from them. I have already found out about the building trick where you use a new character but whenever I go to fight a boss, I activate my potions, blood moon spawns, I die almost instantly because I can't move.

This isn't one of those 'rage comments', this is just me looking for a way to make my, and other player's, Terraria experience more enjoyable.
One of the things that I find very handy when I get an unwanted event is the Enchanted Sundial. You can use it once every 7 in-game days and it will speed up time until it reaches the next morning (4:30am). You can get them from hardmode crates.

If you're getting ready to fight a boss, you'd need to use it before using any boss spawners, and, ideally before drinking all your buffs, otherwise they'll be wasted. And in the case of most boss fights you'd then have to wait for nighttime again. But I find that's a price I'm willing to pay sometimes.

If you haven't yet, consider trying it out to get rid of any timed events you don't want.

One of the things that I find very handy when I get an unwanted event is the Enchanted Sundial. You can use it once every 7 in-game days and it will speed up time until it reaches the next morning (4:30am). You can get them from hardmode crates.

If you're getting ready to fight a boss, you'd need to use it before using any boss spawners, and, ideally before drinking all your buffs, otherwise they'll be wasted. And in the case of most boss fights you'd then have to wait for nighttime again. But I find that's a price I'm willing to pay sometimes.

If you haven't yet, consider trying it out to get rid of any timed events you don't want.

Thank you for such a quick responce! That is a fantastic solution but the problem is that I am in pre-hard mode and the last boss is Skelletron (probably should of mentioned that, my mistake), therefore, I have no way to obtain the Enchanted Sundial and I really don't want to cheat by going into my completed world to grab it.

(BTW, also should say, I am in fact in Expert Mode so you can imagine that the Mage class is super difficult)

Ahh, yes, it will be awhile until you can use the Enchanted Sundial then. :) The only other thing that I can think of, and this is not ideal in anyway, is heading underground and waiting it out - use that time to do stuff that may need to be done (even though it's not really the time that you want to be taking care of it) like working on your hellevator, or farming for a specific item.

I probably am sounding a little annoying by now but I have the best mage items in pre-hard mode and I made the Hellevator after defeting The Eye of Cthulhu and King Slime so there is really nothing I can do except sit underground in my really awfull bunker thingy afk watching YouTube and it's gotten to the point that I am bored of waiting untill the events end. You really don't have to respond again if you don't want to because I don't want you to loose your mind trying to help a hopeless case like me XD

Thank you though for your quick responces, I really appreciate it :)

(Also just realised before I pressed post that I havn't defeted Queen Bee yet so ill do that for now to wait for anymore ideas from whoever would like to say what they do)

Back
Top Bottom