Search results for query: *

• Users: tec
  • Order by date
  1. tec

NPCs & Enemies The Bounty Hunter/Hunter

Originally I posted this suggestion on the Terraria subreddit, but I wanted to post it here to receive some further feedback and possible additions to the idea I am here to present. The Bounty Hunter NPC is an NPC that behaves similarly to the Angler. He is found in the cavern layer and once...
  2. tec

How long have you played Terraria for?

Early 2013 near the end of 1.1. During that time I've played nearly 600 hours and my record for longest playtime in one session is about 17 hours. I really like terraria
  3. tec

Nonsensical Terrain-gen

There's so many frustrating things in the Terraria terrain generation, I'll list a few- Corruption/Crimson overlapping the Jungle, and later consuming it Demon/Crimson Alters blocking access to things, like the Dungeon and a Hellevator Tundra too close to the house Jungle too close to the house...
  4. tec

Pixel Art drain's pixel art

Yus! (What's your favourite one of their songs? Mine's Dance, Dance!)
  5. tec

Pixel Art drain's pixel art

Fall Out Boy! :D
  6. tec

4th Liquid - What do you think it should be?

I think Slime/Gel (Same thing). It's sticky and only players can get out of it. It provides a slow movement speed. Mobs and critters get stuck and it is extremely useful for things like grinders as mobs get held in place.
  7. tec

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

Can confirm. One of the most beautiful biome destroyed due its invulnerability...
  8. tec

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

*Solar Eclipse
  9. tec

Can we expect the addition of a way to pass night, perhaps some involvment of a bed? As in, you...

Can we expect the addition of a way to pass night, perhaps some involvment of a bed? As in, you sleep, only at 7:30+
  10. tec

Early Halloween?

Howdy! I'm in the UK. It's currently 00:42 on 20th October 2014. On the wiki, it states that Halloween starts on the 25th. The odd thing is, I've got the halloween event occuring on my world. The mobs wear costumes, Goody Bags drop and the NPCs sell costumes. Anybody else experiencing this?
  11. tec

PC Pinkie's Treasure Trunk

Hey, do you have a Celestial Magnet?
  12. tec

PC I need a Celestial Magnet!

Howdy! I'm tired of waiting for the travelling merchant to sell a Celestial Magnet. That's where you come in! If you have on you'd like to sell reply and start a conversation telling me how much you'd like for it!
  13. tec

Just a quick question! Will Steampunk Wings be available in 1.3 without use of 3rd party...

Just a quick question! Will Steampunk Wings be available in 1.3 without use of 3rd party software/cheating?
  14. tec

PC Severe framerate drops when Frame Skip is on.

Like what use does it have?
  15. tec

PC Severe framerate drops when Frame Skip is on.

Can I just ask... What does frameskip do?
  16. tec

Terraria Knowledge

Chlorophyte. I mean the wiki says it grows, not spreads.
  17. tec

Terraria Knowledge

Could we change it to grow? I like your style of writing. It adds a genuine and logical explanation to stuff.
  18. tec

Terraria Knowledge

How does chlorophyte spread?
  19. tec

Serious Chrome vs Firefox?

Bing's never going to come to power. Google is too popular and it's not like a bunch of hipsters are going to call it too mainstream and use Bing. But yet, you could be correct. Yahoo was the most popular, look how low it's popularity is now.
Back
Top Bottom