Search results for query: *

• Users: VoidExile
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VoidExile

Game Mechanics Journey mode duplication menu

Probably been suggested before but i want 2 features implemented into the menu by default. Personally i like journey mode but it needs some polish and i look forward to when it can be modded but i still feel these 2 features should become part of the base game A way to see what items you are yet...
  2. VoidExile

LFM send items on pickup to storage

Hey there! I have used mods such as magic storage but only use the storage part. I was wondering if theres a mod, mod combination or/and guide that tells me and allows me to customize which items on pickup will be send directly to storage. Similar to how auto trash will trash things you pickup...
  3. VoidExile

tModLoader a bunch of questions regarding memory issues

so a common issues i usually encounter is the memory issue when i try to loaad either too many, or too mb heavy mods and so everytime i get a sound file issue looking something like this: an error occurred while loading (example calamitymod) this mod has automatically been disabled. see below...
  4. VoidExile

mods that allow you to search chests? (sort?)

are there any mods that allows you to search after an item in chests? (any modded or none modded item aslong as it has a name) also if possible. are there any mods that allow you to sort a specific chest or all chests around you accordingly, mabye even swap the items around to appear in another...
  5. VoidExile

troves hold, drag and place multiple blocks at once possible in terraria?

is there a mod that allows you to click, drag and place down multiple blocks at once? in terrarias case you have to manually place every block but you can hold down the button, tho the blocks are placed instantly rather then when you stop holding the button down. this would make it easier to...
  6. VoidExile

is there a way to modify other peoples mods?

every now and then when i download a mod, i find something i don't like such as a weapon that is too easy to craft for how powerful it is. or mabye i download a mod where a set of armour does not actually have a set bonus. an even bigger reason why i want to do this is tho make it easier for...
  7. VoidExile

PC 'modding'? right click alternate skill/attack?

i am playing around with mods at the moment and nomatter what i do, i can't figure out how to use the alternate attack binded to some modded items going by the line of: 'Right-click to ... (for example a weapon that works like a gun and a sword where the left button slashes like a normal sword...
Back
Top Bottom