Search results for query: *

1. Nakano15

I guess, all that's left now is some accessory that avoids your character from being pushed by...

I guess, all that's left now is some accessory that avoids your character from being pushed by conveyor belts.
  2. Nakano15

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Whew, glad to read that. Good that version exclusive stuff aint going to be a 1.5 thing. And I can get why it's on Console and Mobile session, even more since... Well... Was a feature from them, but the news spliting place really made me think exclusivity would be a thing. Makes me wonder what...
  3. Nakano15

Yeah, I'm aware. But I'd preffer contents to be available on all versions of Terraria.
  4. Nakano15

Finally. Some news worth sharing, beside still quite lacking something to make me feel hyped. Also, I'm not actually a fan of the idea of console exclusive contents returning.
  5. Nakano15

A good thing that Terraria 1.0.6.1 has, is that if you die when facing the Eater of Worlds, you...

A good thing that Terraria 1.0.6.1 has, is that if you die when facing the Eater of Worlds, you can continue the fight if you return to where you died.
  6. Nakano15

Or get them back from wherever the boulder hit heh. Or at least if you're not playing on...

Or get them back from wherever the boulder hit heh. Or at least if you're not playing on Hardcore Mode.
  7. Nakano15

What if upon death, your character lost 20 max health (if with health over than 100), and a Life...

What if upon death, your character lost 20 max health (if with health over than 100), and a Life Crystal Boulder spawned on your character position?
  8. Nakano15

Other Rename "Frost Legion" to "Forgotten Legion".

I actually partially agree with that. Pre Hardmode lacks invasion events, and the biggest danger Frost Legion can offer is littering your base with snow (unless the devs decide to change the event more worth it). Also, I never got why locking Santa to Hardmode. I mostly spend my playthroughs...
  9. Nakano15

[ATTACH]Just cuz looks so cool.

Just cuz looks so cool.
  10. Nakano15

New TerraGuardians Mod update: 3 Rearrivals and a Mod Library requirement added: tModLoader -...

New TerraGuardians Mod update: 3 Rearrivals and a Mod Library requirement added: tModLoader - [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod
  11. Nakano15

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

New TerraGuardians Mod update is out! After quite some time without any new update, this mod finally got a new one. This one brings back 3 companions to the mod, but also brings the requirement of a mod library. Follow up this changelog for info on what changed. 3 Rearrivals Say hello again...
  12. Nakano15

*Stares with a evil, smiling face.*

*Stares with a evil, smiling face.*
  13. Nakano15

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

I'm sorry, but I don't actually make the sprite models. Beside, I don't also know if this mod actually works on modern tModLoader either.
  14. Nakano15

Probably him before being youtuber lol.

Probably him before being youtuber lol.
  15. Nakano15

Already found the end game. Or at least of Terraria 1.0.6.1. [ATTACH]

Already found the end game. Or at least of Terraria 1.0.6.1.
  16. Nakano15

If I saw that in a slime, this would be my face at the moment: :eek:

If I saw that in a slime, this would be my face at the moment: :eek:
  17. Nakano15

I've got an idea that might be interesting, here it goes: Player 1: Dude! Player 2: What? Did...

I've got an idea that might be interesting, here it goes: Player 1: Dude! Player 2: What? Did you see something? Player 1: That slime! It has the Slime Staff in it! Player 2: POP IT!!!
  18. Nakano15

Game Mechanics Post-Moon Lord Content

I do think that the end game rewards aren't really well thought. Well, you got the most powerful sets in the game? Nice, you've beaten the final boss twice or more times to craft it, so what now? Even when the Hallowed set used to be the final set you could get for beating the latest bosses of...
  19. Nakano15

Imagine if the Eater of Souls fangs hurt players behind the blocks, like the Chainsaw guy does...

Imagine if the Eater of Souls fangs hurt players behind the blocks, like the Chainsaw guy does?
Back
Top Bottom