Search results for query: *

• Users: Martyn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Martyn

Divinorum by Mafkophanes

Welcome one-and-all to Divinorum - my first general creation world. In this thread I, Mafkophanes ;), will be showcasing my creations and as things progress and improve, editing this thread as I go along. I am not an expert builder, and building stuff is going to take some time, but I do hope...
  2. Martyn

Pirate sail not working for walls.

I would like to use the pirate sail bought from the pirate as a wall for his home, but no matter how big or small I create the home, I keep getting "this house wall is missing". I have checked all corners, destroyed the outer tiles and built around the sail to be sure. No matter how big or...
  3. Martyn

Grapple won't remove.

Due to the A button my rock candy controller not working, I've had to switch to xboxone controller. Everything seems okay for this in Steam/Big Picture except that the grapple is binded to the RB button and I cannot remove it. I would like to remove it so I can move right on the inventory bar...
  4. Martyn

Flashing or flickering aura and text.

There is a flickering or flashing aura around my character when I wear armour. Also the text on the screen that shows mana, time, inventory flashes consistently. None of the NPCs or in-game items have this effect. It just started today after defeating Wall of Flesh for the second time.
  5. Martyn

Unable to create a new world.

I'm ready to create a second and new world but when I click play on the new world, the tab closes and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I'm using the latest version, unmodded.
  6. Martyn

Controller configuration not working with Terraria.

After a month or so off playing Terraria and using my controller (xbox360) to play Minecraft PC via Steam's The Big picture, I started again to play Terraria and found that the controller configuration was all wrong, and that using the controller options (i.e., custom, playstation, xbox, etc) in...
  7. Martyn

Quick Stack Coins Disappearing.

I had half of a piggy bank full of coins, some gold, and I went to quick stack them and most immediately went missing. Is this a bug?
  8. Martyn

Annoying cursor grid.

I've quickly searched for this but found the same answers. I have just downloaded Terraria for pc and am using my xbxoxone controller. My cursor is followed by a white or grey grid, which is spoiling it for me. I have disabled the grid in the first screen interface but the grid still persists...
  9. Martyn

Console Help finding jungle key moulds.

I need two, and it is now 3 days in the jungle looking for them and I only got hallowed ones. I looked up on youtube for some farms but apparently they no longer work. Does anyone have a good way of getting jungle moulds?
  10. Martyn

Console Fishing not working.

I'm trying to fish but it only works in the ocean. Cannot fish anywhere else. I don't have truffle worms, just square bait at 30%. The fishing hole is big enough and I'm not in water. Tried it both night and day. Any suggestions?
  11. Martyn

Console WOF not summoning.

I defeated the WoF and then later decided to beat it again to get some more drops, only this time dropping the Guide doll into lava in Hell did not summon the Wall. The NPC was alive and in his room at the time. The message just read "Guide was slain". Any suggestions?
  12. Martyn

Console Abeemination not working.

I am about to use the Abeemination to summon the queen bee so I can get more stuff from her such as the bow and the wand. I used the abeemination in the jungle at night and she didn't appear. I used it underground jungle in a hive and she didn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?
  13. Martyn

Console Glass window question.

I'm new to Terraria and have built my first NPC house. I want to put in slim windows on different floors using glass, but my character cannot walk past the glass like you would a window in the real world. Is this deliberate or a bug?
  14. Martyn

Console Pros and Cons of hosting a Terraria Server.

Hi Terrarians, I'm new to Terraria and have been playing solo for a week or two. I'm used to the basics of the game and would like to host a server with some people, but like in Minecraft, you have to choose carefully. How does it work on hosting a server and what are the pros and cons for a...
Back
Top Bottom