Search results for query: *

1. D

Resolved [Mobile 1.4.4] Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage

Was the Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage supposed to collect the new Underworld vines or not? I tried it both in inventory & equipped but didn't get anything. Thanks. :)
  2. D

Resolved [Mobile] Pickup Range - Amazon vs Google

A few years ago I bought the Amazon version of Terraria. A couple days ago I uninstalled the Amazon version and bought the Google version. I really like a lot about this latest update. However there is a big difference in item pickup range. The Google version is way shorter. I do have the Google...
  3. D

Party Housing for the Celebration world

Just seemed fitting to me for this world Thanks for looking. :)
  4. D

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid NPC

With Coral furniture being added, I thought of this. During the day, she'd be a "normal" NPC with legs (for housing purposes). At night, a mermaid swimming in water. Happy place - Ocean Happy NPCs - Angler, Pirate Sells - Coral things, beach things (beach ball, sand bucket, beach towel, shells)...
  5. D

Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

Hi! I've redone my Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items map. There were some things driving me nuts about the first one. As this will be a long post, I'll put the goods first for those who prefer to skip the long part. In a nod to the upcoming holiday: (It's the first map. Apparently I can't...
  6. D

Wiring Help Please & Strange Announcement Sign

First: I get a strange thing happening with wires running through an announcement sign. This happens when I turn the switch on (upper right of the screenshot). It goes away when I turn the switch off. Second: The help I'm asking for is when I turn the switch off some Christmas lights stay on...
  7. D

I really like optical illusions

This is a pattern that I've found interesting for over a half century. I'm easily amused. ROFL I'm wondering how easy it would be to do an Escher drawing or Rube Goldberg design now. 🤔
  8. D

Not The Trees!!!l

So one day while watching a video on the 10th anniversary world (which I very much hope will be in the next mobile update), I had a strange thought to make a Terraria Arboretum world. Here's the results so far. Thanks for looking! (One day I hope to grow up & be as good as other builders 😁)...
  9. D

Maps (Mobile/Android) Question about dungeons

If I understand it right, if I replace dungeon walls they become player placed walls & that impacts spawns. Is it the same for blocks/bricks if I were to swap them in the world created dungeon (but leave the background walls alone)? Thanks in advance for any replies. :) (I asked here because I'm...
  10. D

Resolved [Mobile] World seed question & planter box question

World Seed: Can I use the same world seed but give the world a different name while both are in my Worlds folder without messing up the game? Planter Boxes: Are there any specific things to know to get seeds put in planter boxes to fully grow? Example: On my map I put 3 planter boxes but the 3rd...
  11. D

Map-Base Mobile 1.4.0.5.2 Journey All Items Map Now In The Released Section

Happy Holidays Everyone! This is still a WIP but it's done enough it might be useful to someone. It's different from the other very well done all items maps. I grouped things together using wiki. I also made themed rooms. This way I could easily make a character for specific things like a melee...
  12. D

Mobile Game crashes loading some worlds

Ram 1gb, Bluetooth Yes, CPU Speed 1.3 GHz (4 Core) I have 3 worlds--2 made previous to the last update (Amazon 12801), 1 made after. All worlds worked fine (about a week) until today. I was working on moving my collected things from an older world to the new. After exiting the new to return to...
  13. D

Mobile What kind of bait?

I've heard of ice fishing, but never fire fishing. :)
Back
Top Bottom