1. Narwhal

@Corruption Wrong Narwhal.

@Corruption Wrong Narwhal.
  2. Narwhal

My warning point wears off in 5 days...

My warning point wears off in 5 days...
  3. Narwhal

Game Mechanics Hallowed Islands: The Harpy and Wyvern solution

God, how many times have I fallen off of a skybridge no thanks to Harpies...instant support.
  4. Narwhal

I just realized just how many voices Seth MacFarlane does in Family Guy. You can only imagine...

I just realized just how many voices Seth MacFarlane does in Family Guy. You can only imagine how scratchy his throat is after work...
  5. Narwhal

Oh. Well thats sucks... :I

Oh. Well thats sucks... :I
  6. Narwhal

and @Yaster Goodman , you can trade in your standard size 3DS for $50, but unfortunately the New...

and @Yaster Goodman , you can trade in your standard size 3DS for $50, but unfortunately the New 3DS normal size is Japan-only.
  7. Narwhal

@TheQuietBisharp I didn't get one, since I'm broke as hell...

@TheQuietBisharp I didn't get one, since I'm broke as hell...
  8. Narwhal

Just went to Gamestop to buy a New 3DS, and getting $50 off for my old one but they wouldn't...

Just went to Gamestop to buy a New 3DS, and getting $50 off for my old one but they wouldn't take it...
  9. Narwhal

Have a happy wedding, and congrats on getting married :D Hope u have a long and joyful marriage

Have a happy wedding, and congrats on getting married :D Hope u have a long and joyful marriage
  10. Narwhal

The forums' function to look up a location on Google Maps is almost useless since everyone just...

The forums' function to look up a location on Google Maps is almost useless since everyone just puts something silly...
  11. Narwhal

Uh...welcome?

Uh...welcome?
  12. Narwhal

Do you use those silly "classes"?

Personally I think "classes" is a good way to set guidelines for yourself, for instance, knowing whether you need to buy an Autohammer or not. Also, sticking to one weapon type will make you much more powerful, as you can center your armor and accessory bonuses on one damage type.
  13. Narwhal

Xbox 360 Whats This? below my health bar

Must be a bug then.
  14. Narwhal

Xbox 360 Whats This? below my health bar

Do they show up while you're in lava?
  15. Narwhal

Welp, got a new avatar. Dust: An Elysian Tail is a great game about...furries, let's just leave...

Welp, got a new avatar. Dust: An Elysian Tail is a great game about...furries, let's just leave it at that.
  16. Narwhal

Happy April 1st. It's just another day...CHROMESELFIEHYEP 1.3 OUT TEH WINDOW

Happy April 1st. It's just another day...CHROMESELFIEHYEP 1.3 OUT TEH WINDOW
  17. Narwhal

Nuclear Throne. Yes. That game is a masterpiece. *highfives you*

Nuclear Throne. Yes. That game is a masterpiece. *highfives you*
  18. Narwhal

Console Why does pearlwood armour exist?

Shadewood is crimwood, the one you were missing is ebonwood. :P But referring to the OP, as previously stated, pearlwood is there for completion. Why does palm wood armor exist? Or mahogany? Although I remember noticing on PC (not sure if it's the same on console), pearlwood is actually better...
  19. Narwhal

Happy Birthday! Now get back to work on 1.3... Just kidding XD Enjoy your day

Happy Birthday! Now get back to work on 1.3... Just kidding XD Enjoy your day
  20. Narwhal

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [Boss] Chaos Wyrm

GG this sounds great, and the sprites look amazing. This would fit in well in the game and I think it should be added. (Also illuminate bats and slimes XD) Support.
Back
Top Bottom