Search results for query: *

1. Cakey the Cake

tModLoader Ancient Magics (help needed!)

This is a mod I am currently working on alone. Any help is appreciated! This mod is planned to include at least 3 new biomes, 10 new bosses, 100+ enemies, and 120+ weapons and items. There isn't much progress yet as I only have a few sprites done. A download will be released at least at v0.5...
  2. Cakey the Cake

tModLoader Ancient Awakening Mod (Coders Needed)

A mod I have made (so far) by myself. I only have a few items done but when the mod is finished, over 700 items will be included, along with at least 10 new bosses, 200 new enemies, and 15 new NPCs. Any assistance is welcome as of right now! I will put a download link for anyone who wishes to...
  3. Cakey the Cake

Texture Pack Texture Pack, Need Help!

I'm working on a texture pack but the progress is real slow with just me. If you want to lend a hand, that would be great. Just let me know and we can work something out!
  4. Cakey the Cake

Undertale Textures (Need Help)

So, I tried editing a few textures to in Terraria to Undertale items. I turned the Last Prism into a Gaster Blaster, but I'm having a bit of trouble with it. If anyone wants to help out, just ask.
  5. Cakey the Cake

tModLoader Bloodmagic Mod: need help!

I'm gonna try making a mod for tModLoader and I need some help. I need a coder or two, and possibly a spriter. If you want to or can help, please let me know! Here are a few weapon sprites to be added: Demon's Staff Oblivion
  6. Cakey the Cake

Looking for some help

I'm gonna be making a new texture pack to make Terraria look like an alien planet sorta thing. I need a spriter or two and maybe someone who can turn the images into the correct file type. If anyone wants to help, let me know.
Back
Top Bottom