tModLoader Bloodmagic Mod: need help!

Cakey the Cake

Steampunker
I'm gonna try making a mod for tModLoader and I need some help. I need a coder or two, and possibly a spriter. If you want to or can help, please let me know!
Here are a few weapon sprites to be added:
Demon's Staff.png
Demon's Staff
Oblivion.png
Oblivion

Last edited:
Well, I already have a few sprites finished.
However you post nowhere in the thread that you already have a basis of a mod or a work in progress mod. And I mean no offence but a few sprites shouldn't be considered a work in progress mod, as there is literally no content in the game yet. If you post images of these sprites, your ideas for the mod and do other things to make the thread nicer (as well as renaming it), then there is no need to move it.

However you post nowhere in the thread that you already have a basis of a mod or a work in progress mod. And I mean no offence but a few sprites shouldn't be considered a work in progress mod, as there is literally no content in the game yet. If you post images of these sprites, your ideas for the mod and do other things to make the thread nicer (as well as renaming it), then there is no need to move it.
Is this any better?

A bit, what do you want the 2 weapons to do, because I can code to a simplistic level so I can try something out as long as it's not too hard!
The Demon's Staff is planned to act like a spear and fires the projectile next to it. Oblivion is supposed to be a stronger version of the Last Prism.

Oblivion is a recolour of the Frost Staff from the original Terraria. Sorry mate, but you're probably going to get copyrighted.

It's a recolour. Those are illegal in mods. You're literally taking an item with copyright, changing the colours, and calling it your own. It's what we forum members like to call plagiarism. It's disgusting to see someone make recolours. This mod has lost all chances of having my support.

It's a recolour. Those are illegal in mods. You're literally taking an item with copyright, changing the colours, and calling it your own. It's what we forum members like to call plagiarism. It's disgusting to see someone make recolours. This mod has lost all chances of having my support.
If he said he's going to resprite it, have you ever thought you might need to calm down, like chill.

I know you're not but somebody is. Anyways, let's forget that. I am a basic spriter and VERY basic coder, need any help with your mod?

I know you're not but somebody is. Anyways, let's forget that. I am a basic spriter and VERY basic coder, need any help with your mod?
sorry, but recolours arent illegal in mods, a fairly large amount of mods have recolours of vanilla items, sure they arent the best to look at from a mod, but they are certainly not illegal, if that was the case this forum website would be near empty.

EDIT: oh and copyright? dude Re-Logic arent that evil...

Back
Top Bottom