Search results for query: *

1. SilenceAngel

Builds Need help with stained glass windows

I think they look pretty great! My only suggestion would be to mix up the shapes a bit more so you don't have 3 that look the same and then one that doesn't. I really like the idea though! I love the stained glass but never thought to try actually making pictures out of it XD
  2. SilenceAngel

Fun (But Deadly) Obstacle Course

Thanks! It's fun to go through XD we've played it about 3 times now and we all still die to it quite a few times before anyone finishes
  3. SilenceAngel

I haven't, no. It does look fun though XD

I haven't, no. It does look fun though XD
  4. SilenceAngel

In a loving but evil mastermind way, yes XD

In a loving but evil mastermind way, yes XD
  5. SilenceAngel

I build things and torture my friends by making them navigate them (but they also do the same to...

I build things and torture my friends by making them navigate them (but they also do the same to me so)
  6. SilenceAngel

Fun (But Deadly) Obstacle Course

So a while ago I created an obstacle course as something fun to do with friends on nights we all wanted to play Terraria together. This was super fun to build and I spent quite a bit of time planning it out before even getting to the building phase. The Course This first picture shows the map...
  7. SilenceAngel

Hey all

Hah, I'll try XD I tend to come across more formal than I mean to, sorry about that :P
  8. SilenceAngel

Hey all

Hey hey New to the forums here, the name's SilenceAngel aka Ange. I've been playing Terraria (PC) for almost a year since one of my friends got me into it. I've played through the game completely twice now (once solo, once with the friend that got me into it) and currently about to enter...
Back
Top Bottom