Hey all

SilenceAngel

Official Terrarian
Hey hey

New to the forums here, the name's SilenceAngel aka Ange.

I've been playing Terraria (PC) for almost a year since one of my friends got me into it. I've played through the game completely twice now (once solo, once with the friend that got me into it) and currently about to enter hardmode on a world with a group of 4 of us.

Super excited to meet other players and share (and see!) some awesome creations. I for one have been having fun with some of the new electronics and mechanisms you can make from them... lol

Hey hey

New to the forums here, the name's SilenceAngel aka Ange.

I've been playing Terraria (PC) for almost a year since one of my friends got me into it. I've played through the game completely twice now (once solo, once with the friend that got me into it) and currently about to enter hardmode on a world with a group of 4 of us.

Super excited to meet other players and share (and see!) some awesome creations. I for one have been having fun with some of the new electronics and mechanisms you can make from them... lol
Chances are, you certainly had some fun with 1.3.2 and all; then, we have the Underground Desert update coming around. In the end, enough news about the game to keep us anticipated for weeks to come.

Anyways, enjoy yourself and we can't wait to see what you have to offer to us. Have a nice day. `:)

Keep in mind: This place does not contain ultra hyper aggressive users like some forums and everyone here is a bit more mature that other forums. So try to ease up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom