Search results for query: *

1. J

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It's v1.3.2 https://terraria.wiki.gg/Desktop_Version_history
  2. J

It's been 1 year since my last visit, is sorting item already implemented? I just need sorting item function.. ;(
  3. J

Is there any way to enable steam overlay while playing?
  4. J

I played the server and theres so many bugs Bugs i found so far: 1. if generating world via the server bat, snowworld and hell wont generated 2. Generating world via client and run via server bat: a. Zombie and Flying eyes not spawning b. Boss not spawning, neither using spawner
  5. J

Hey Nakano, i know programming is a difficult thing, im not force you to rush complete the next version.. but can you make Update just for support with newest Terraria version? or at least version with sorting items.. i don't really care with the class system because for me its quite good...
  6. J

yeah i just got back too... same here, but i dont really mind the Multiplayer, what i waiting is the mod compatible with the new version of Terraria, because the new things like sorting items, sandstorm, etc..
  7. J

But if i launch from steam, it just the ordinary terraria v1.3.3 not the N terraria, even after using terraria game launcher, the error still pop up
  8. J

hi, i just back from other games and want to play again, but cant launch N terraria it say "Please launch game from your steam client"
  9. J

What bars? HP Bars? Oh yeah what is zone function? I tought that will happen if you bring low level player to your party?
  10. J

Tell us the hard part, we can help you But if you not install the launcher, the interface of main menu still at 61+3 even if you upgraded to 61+5 right?
  11. J

Oh yeah, i played Softcore characters, Large Expert Worlds, Hardcore RPG. but everytime i killing bunny, they keep dropping bunny canon, zombie dropping shackle. Is the drop script error or something? well its annoying to keep throwing same items.
  12. J

okay worked now.. thanks oh yeah, can you make hotkeys to switch NPP players?
  13. J

where i can find the DL link? i downloaded in the first page, but still the version is 61+3
  14. J

it fixed already, somehow it fixed when i re-extract the NTerraria Mod
  15. J

Where i can find the DL links? in the first page DL link is still NT 6+3
  16. J

Please anyone know the solution of my problem.. I cant load my world, even after using TEdit.. is there any other solution?
  17. J

I have same issue.. can you tell me what version of tedit you use? and my NT version is 6+3
  18. J

1. Yes my char health changed too, but so little, i put 100 vit the HP changed from 400 to 600. thats what happen in my PC, i try to play at my notebook again everything is fine, status points are normal. 2. The quests that i already completed, such tutorials is become available again. sorry i...
  19. J

Ok idk if this problems already outdated since you've already update to +3. But at my NT v6+2 there's 3 main problems. 1. Stats point effect to Character. I have a templar level 56 with 110 stat points, in NT6+1 if i spend all of them to Vit, i got 5k HP (8k with Vitality boost, Vitamins, and...
Back
Top Bottom