Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well...
1. I've placed some points into VIT here, and the health did changed.
If you are playing with auto pause on, be sure to close the inventory, for the status change to enter in effect.
2. I wonder what is aviable...
3. Eh... did you moved the .plr file of your character to your pc?

1. Yes my char health changed too, but so little, i put 100 vit the HP changed from 400 to 600. thats what happen in my PC, i try to play at my notebook again everything is fine, status points are normal.
2. The quests that i already completed, such tutorials is become available again. sorry i have problem to spell available lol. btw, it happened in my notebook too, not only PC
3. theres no .plr file for my 'Dragonlord' from the first place, but in my notebook the character still playable, in my PC he's gone.

it looks like first and third problem appears because i copy the game with manual method, without backing up from steam.
I copy the entire Terraria Folder(for the game) and entire MyGames Folder(for the saves game)

Oh yeah, where i can found download link for NT6+3? and is NT World and Characters r support Steam Cloud?

Sorry for my bad english

EDITED: Already found the download link

Last edited:
nakano can you fix contact damage on monsters and bosses plantera is so hard because it does so much contact damage i have hallowed armor with the full defense set for meele classes and my challenge is ranger class though right now i have 4500 hp and one contact hit with plantera does like 750 damage and the projectiles do 1-50 damage plz nerf that bug with contact damage

nakano can you fix contact damage on monsters and bosses plantera is so hard because it does so much contact damage i have hallowed armor with the full defense set for meele classes and my challenge is ranger class though right now i have 4500 hp and one contact hit with plantera does like 750 damage and the projectiles do 1-50 damage plz nerf that bug with contact damage
Cause you shouldn't face Plantera before you got Chlorophite (or turtle) armor. If you do it's your problem and no one's else

I still can't stand this forum's interface...

Last edited:

You know there's a thing called dodging.

Gotta post your details.

Character specs: (Stats goes here obviously)
Pierce/Immunity: (On/Off)
Armor set: (Include name and + it is at)
World difficulty: (Normal/Expert)
Gamemode: (Normal/NormalCapped/Hardcore/HardcoreCapped/Freemode/ETC)

Could add more, but do read the notes saying that the projectile damages from enemies do hurt A LOT more now.

Okay this is getting ridiculous, I tried to make a new world and it's playable, then left for about half a day, when I go back it's unable to load even if put in back up (I copied multiple back up just in case of this), any idea on the problem?

Okay this is getting ridiculous, I tried to make a new world and it's playable, then left for about half a day, when I go back it's unable to load even if put in back up (I copied multiple back up just in case of this), any idea on the problem?
Chances are that the world is incompatible with the mod anymore. Maybe use Tedit on the map, then save it (to make it act like it's new)?
ok so I tested this out... the Cultist skills are not normal... with 2.5mil hp and 600k def I got 1hit ko'ed...
S T A T S ?

Chances are that the world is incompatible with the mod anymore. Maybe use Tedit on the map, then save it (to make it act like it's new)?

S T A T S ?
How can I do that? I tried in TEdit and it makes the whole world red and unplayable xD

How can I do that? I tried in TEdit and it makes the whole world red and unplayable xD

That's because you're using Tedit for a newer version of the game, Nterraria is an older version of Terraria, and the latest Tedit is for the latest version of Terraria, so you need an older version of Tedit for your older world.

Aaah I see, thanks for the clarification! Also any idea of the version that the map for N Terraria won't be version clashed?

Last edited:
I found TEdit3_BETA_v3.7.16171.2246 to be the best version. 3.5 (the last non-beta) doen't work with this version and 3.8 is buggy
your world will be red in the list after editing, but it's fine. At leat it was fine in plain t6 (or t6 +1)

Help, apparently I just installed the mod on my new comp, played for a little and saw that I can't open the stat box, then I go back and tried to reopen world but it announced my load failed, no back up found even when I create a new world.
I believe world loading is having issues because of Terraria's chest saving and loading system, I will have to investigate that issue when I get into modding.
1. Yes my char health changed too, but so little, i put 100 vit the HP changed from 400 to 600. thats what happen in my PC, i try to play at my notebook again everything is fine, status points are normal.
2. The quests that i already completed, such tutorials is become available again. sorry i have problem to spell available lol. btw, it happened in my notebook too, not only PC
3. theres no .plr file for my 'Dragonlord' from the first place, but in my notebook the character still playable, in my PC he's gone.

it looks like first and third problem appears because i copy the game with manual method, without backing up from steam.
I copy the entire Terraria Folder(for the game) and entire MyGames Folder(for the saves game)

Oh yeah, where i can found download link for NT6+3? and is NT World and Characters r support Steam Cloud?

Sorry for my bad english

EDITED: Already found the download link
1. Notice, Life Crystals do matter, aswell as life fruits.
2. It's because the quest save files of the notebook weren't sent aswell to the pc.
3. It's weird that your character simply vanished, see if nothing took care of the save files.
Note: Levels do matter, check enemy level before saying "It's hopeless!!!".
Also, you can refine your equipments.
Am I the only one being one hit ko'ed by the Lunatic Cultist...? I dont remember his attacks killing in one hit...
Game mode? Also, is the boss on your level? And what gear are you using?
As I said above, look's like the chest issue is haunting the mod again.
I will check it out when I get into modding.

@topic: Meanwhile, keep a backup of your worlds to be able to play while the fix is not out.

I made a new world in the 6+1 and named it $Crimson, when I entered hardmode in 6+2 no hardmode monsters are spawning, I tested it in my crimson biome with a water candle but no spawns.
It's an expert world and I'm lvl 431.

ps. thanks for the surprise item, loved it, got to build a surprise arena.

Hotfix Launched
* Version 61+4
*- Npcs now speaks their minds out.
*- Fixed bug where events information would not be shown.
*- Removed chest item levels and exp loading, to prevent world loading issues.
Do not place refined items in chest for a while

Back
Top Bottom