Search results for query: *

1. MrMirrorMan

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I decide to make the APC even slower, by using the remaining fuel for the fire I made with the mooks, I shove tar, glue, pine resin, and duck tape into the APC's tires/treads/whatever it has for wheels. 20/20 Upgrades Holding-Turn 2? (Sorry for not posting the...
  2. MrMirrorMan

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I fan the flames on the Spear Mooks. With oil, gasoline, coal, charcoal, tar, propain, and very dry tindering. 20/20 Upgrades Holding-Turn 1.
  3. MrMirrorMan

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I grab all of the damaged Mooks together, I tell them that they are on the edge of death, that they are so close to dying that even the slightest touch can send them off the edge, crashing into the void of an end. . . I then push them off the 3 foot edge I...
  4. MrMirrorMan

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I throw an angery face at one of the Mooks. 18/20 Upgrades
  5. MrMirrorMan

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/20: Right. . . Well, seems like we're working together now. . . Well then, my first action is to grab a massive amount of sand, sending clumps of it into the guns of the Assault Rifle Mooks, covering the muzzle of the guns, then forcing my power in the sand into...
  6. MrMirrorMan

I am here and prepared to wait for the continuation of this game.
  7. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I grab Persecles and use him as a club to beat one of the Argynth Spear Carrier. 16/20 Upgrades
  8. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I shove Persecles into a lizard scale bag. 15/20 Upgrades
  9. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a very angery cat onto Major Persecles face, it's fur gets all over his face, some getting in his mouth and eyes, and his face is in pain. Today is not a good day for the Major. 14/20 Upgrades
  10. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a Argynth Spear Carrier onto Persecles Trident, now he has to spend an action getting them off. 13/20 Upgrades +5 from Plague and Bognog04
  11. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I shove a box into a Argynth Spear Carrier, it is horrifying and painful to watch. 7/20 Upgrades +1 Plague
  12. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I trip a Argynth Spear Carrier, it it highly embarrassing. 6/20 Upgrades
  13. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Argynth Spear Carrier into another of the Argynth Spear Carrier, than use them as a bat to beat the ever living bricks out of another. It is all very strange looking. 5/5 Armor Rot [IN USE] I throw a little bit of Armor Rot to all of the Argynth...
  14. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Cold Argynth Spear Carrier into the armor of Major Persecles, giving Persecles the Cold as well. And generally just distracting him with the fact that two people are now in his armor. 4/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague 3/20 Upgrades +1 from Plague
  15. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I dump 4 tanks of liquid Nitrogen onto one of the 2 19/25 health Argynth Spear Carrier. 2/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague 1/20 Upgrades
  16. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I throw some baby Rust Monsters at Major Persecles, having them eat at his armor. Nasty little things they are. +1 Bognog04 and +1 Plague
  17. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I insult Boss Killer 9000, reminding them that they have a stupid name. Really, having '9000' in your name? What are you, a cliche Saturday Cartoon Villain's latest 'Invention to kill the hero'?
  18. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shoot at the Boss Killer 9000 with Remembered Revolver, hitting them with a sweet 360 no-scope.
  19. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I take away Heavy Weapons Guys heavy weapons. Just making him Guy.
  20. MrMirrorMan

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw Angel Cats at the Demon Dogs. Their natural enemy.
Back
Top Bottom