Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
--Mine Action--
The Major refers to Major Persceles in this post.
I use my Staff of Ice to make an ice layer on the battleground.
Instantly, I saw the Major and all his Spear Carriers slip because they ran too fast. They cannot control their speed while on ice.
I then use my Staff of Ice to freeze the Major into a solid block of ice, then I ask another comrade to hammer that block of ice into fragments.

--Entity Actions--
Last Post.

Overload meter: 10/15

+1 to ender

Sorry I missed the update last night! My break seems to have benefitted some of us, so no harm done, I guess. With enough time for everyone to get a post in, let's jump right in to this next turn!

17/25. Spear of Gungnir.
17/25.
+1 Mirror
I show Major Persecles the toxicity that is............................................Keemstar. Then I toss all the dots I used at Persecles

That is exactly 44 dots. Impressive! You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles!

[I don't think you created the EFA in this game yet
The EFA is in TFAF remember?]
8/10 Minor improvements.
10/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I grab my pickaxe out of my inventory, then throw it at the other end of the tar pit. it slams into the ground there, and bounces off, leaving a crack. conjuring a rope, I swing the pickaxe around a few more times, leaving multiple more cracks, and send a final slam into the ground, crumbling the ground bellow at least one of the cats and probably sending it into the tar.

You deal 8 damage to one of the Saber-Toothed Cats, knocking it off its feet!

I start hitting the Major with my fists, arms, legs and head.
Blinking Spirit:2/10
Double-Bladed Saber:2/25
+1 to Realicraft and +1 from sunnyau

You deal 4 damage to the Major!

I grab my Mini Splatling and let the CATS EAT HELL!

You fire five shots on one of the Saber-Tooths, dealing 8 damage!

9/10 Minor improvements.
11/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
While the Cat(s if my last action failed) is(/are) distracted by all the ink in their eyes from goldhero's action, I teleport behind it and shove it into the Tar, and if it starts to climb back out, summon my giant sword and slam it down on their fingers, painfully, painfully, painful- L Y.

You deal 8 damage to one of the Saber-Tooths!

QUOTE="Realicraft, post: 1529533, member: 72043"]

Base [14.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [5/5] +1 via charging
HP 18/20
Empowered (+50% ATK) [1 Turn]
I finish the temmie upgrades.
Temmie's ATK has increased by 2!
Temmie's DEF has increased by 2!
Temmie's SPD has increased by 1!
Temmie's Max HP has increased by 5!
The amount of HP restored by temmie has increased from 2 to 3!
Overview:
ATK: 3 -> 5
DEF: 0 -> 2
SPD: 3 -> 4
HP: 40 -> 45
Skill (Heal Ally): 2 -> 3

I then electrocute all enemies.
Temmie gives me a tem flake.[/QUOTE]

Temmie gains some buffs as per your charge!

Temmie heals you for newly-buffed 3 HP.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Cold Argynth Spear Carrier into the armor of Major Persecles, giving Persecles the Cold as well. And generally just distracting him with the fact that two people are now in his armor.
4/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague
3/20 Upgrades +1 from Plague

Both entities involved take 3 damage from the attack! The Argynth Spear Carrier is no longer cold and can no longer spread its low temperature, unfortunately.

--Mine Action--
I stand on tiptoe, wearing no armor before Major Persecles.
"The war is not won by brute force or strength only, it also requires tact and understanding."
Major Persecles, see that I am one of the major summoners on the field, lunge his enormous trident on me, with all of his hatred towards the "evil" summoners he thought of.
He thought he could finish me, wearing only a dress before him.
He lunged into thin air. I have already used my Inferno Stick to burst a spit of flames and flew to the left side of him.
He tried to lunge at me again.
He lunged into thin air. I have already used my Inferno Stick again to burst a spit of flames and flew to the right side of him.
I then use the magic inside the Inferno Stick to encircle him. I walked on fire bolts, he was encircled in the middle of the circle, trying to lunge and shoot at everything that seems to be me.
I spin around him faster and faster, making him heavy armor weight against him and all his ranged weapons fired into nothingness.
He tried to pinpoint where I am but to no avail. Finally, his will is drained.
I then used my Inferno Stick to draw an octagram centered on him.
Finally, I landed on the ground. The Major finally stops spinning in search of me - and fell down, his head spinning around and fainted.
I close up my octagram and with a shake of my staff, made the octagram implode.

--Entity Actions--
The Box of Unknown Codes Scares the 25 HP Argynth Spear Carriers into submission.
The Present tries to absorb the 12 and 19 HP Argynth Spear Carriers.

+1 to ender

...Wow, WOW! You deal a whole 10 damage to Major Persecles! You would have dealt more if his armor wasn't in the way, but that's still incredibly impressive!

Also, your entities will do as you command.

I take sunnyau's octogram, draw a smily face on it and turn it into a octopus; which hugs the Major to death using its poisonous, sticky tentacles
Blinking Spirit:4/10
Double-Bladed Saber:4/25
+1 to and from sunnyau

Good combo. You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles!

Base [15/15] +0.5 via charging
HP 18/20
Charge storage: 1.5 (+0.5 from leftover, +1 from 'ender 2')
Empowered (+50% ATK) [1 Turn (not post)]
Finally! My base is finished!
HP: 50
ATK: 0
DEF: 15
SPD: 0
Cannot attack
Weak to Fire
Med Kit x5 (Heals 10 HP)
Super Med Kit x1 (Heals 25 HP)
Wood Log x5
Attack Potion x2 (Increases ATK by 15% for 2 turns)
Steak x3 (Heals 5 HP)
Cooked Pork x3 (Heals 5 HP)

You establish a public base of common items! I can't include all of them for balance reasons, since it's only a 15-post charge. Its HP will also be reduced, since it is (quite literally) built on sand!

8/10 on fr4g-TP upgade
I shoot a ton of child safety cubes from portal 2 at the Major, Thus making him pissed at democrats for making everything child safe. He then punches Hillary Clinton ,Pissing off America, and then they arrest him for assault. He then gets shanked by a prisoner repeatably.

That is... quite creative. You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles!

Also, you never told me what the magic wards would do! I'm still waiting for you to give me more info on them.

--Mine Action--
The Major refers to Major Persceles in this post.
I use my Staff of Ice to make an ice layer on the battleground.
Instantly, I saw the Major and all his Spear Carriers slip because they ran too fast. They cannot control their speed while on ice.
I then use my Staff of Ice to freeze the Major into a solid block of ice, then I ask another comrade to hammer that block of ice into fragments.

--Entity Actions--
Last Post.

+1 to ender

No one is around to fulfill the last part of the combo, but the initial freezing does 4 damage! Unfortunately, this doesn't affects attack patterns thanks to Focus.

This attack puts Persecles into ORANGE HEALTH (40%)!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ is stunned and cannot act this turn!

The Boss Killer 9000 continues to fire on the Argynth Spear Carrier, dealing 4 damage to it!
Temmie heals Realicraft for 3 HP.
The Box of Unknown Codes tries to spook one of the high-health Spear Carriers, but Steel Resolve kicks in! The soldier is unaffected.
The Present deals 3 damage to two of the Argynth Spear Carriers!
The Poisoned Water Demon deals 4 damage to one of the Spear Carriers, who becomes Poisoned!

Major Persecles holds back and withdraws from combat for a bit, holding his rage.

"SOLDIERS, PROTECT ME AT ONCE!"

The Argynth Spear Carriers will draw all fire from Persecles until the end of the next turn!

Fragtrap deals 3 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!

The Argynth Spear Carriers deal around 6 damage to every Anti-Acolyte entity except for Ninjatwist_!

The Anti-Acolyte faction heals a little more HP!
The Anti-Acolyte players lose sunnyau's power boost.
Ninjatwist_ shakes off a stun!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Saber-Toothed Cats strike at both of you, dealing 8 raw damage! This may be mitigated or reduced by your armor or other items! One of them growls loudly, drawing something big's attention in the distance.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

[AA-ALL] Empowered (+50% damage dealt, 0/1)

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 7/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 0/3)
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 15/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 0/3)
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 3/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 0/3)

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Damage the Argynth Spear Carriers! They'll help your entities clear them out and they're the only good targets currently!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Damage the Argynth Spear Carriers! They'll help your entities clear them out and they're the only good targets currently!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 22/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 0/3), Stunned (Cannot attack, 0/1)
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Realicraft's Base [AA] HP: 30/30.
Medkit (Heals 4 HP when used) (x4)
Mega Medkit (Heals 10 HP when used)
Potion of Anger (Grants a damage bonus when used) (x2)
Cooked Steak (Grants a regenerative buff when used) (x4)

Poisoned Water Demon [AA] HP: 14/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Inflicts Poison (1 damage taken per turn) when attacking.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 16/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 24/48. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 4. Can heal friendly allies for 3 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 54/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 3
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 85/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Fragtrap [PA] HP: 23/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 60/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Resolve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII.

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Resolve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 5/25, 13/25, 18/25 Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2), 25/25 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 2/10. Overload: 10/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 16/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Saber-Toothed Cat [H] HP: 12/28, 20/28. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 4. Scythe Fang: 25% chance to inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

18/25. Spear of Gungnir
18/25. Despair
+1 Bog
I squirt ketchup down the Carriers throats, making their throats feel like absolute :red:e. Trust me, I have tried this before and my life flashed before my eyes.

10/10 Minor improvements. Using!
I change my mind about this charge's purpose. instead of applying minor improvements to my items, I provide a very large amount of minor improvements to the Fossil. It can't act for a while however, as it has not been extracted.
20 (28 - 8) HP. N/A ATK speed 1 [smaller numbers mean slower, right?]
Every round, the Rejuvenated Fossil will extract itself somewhat from the tar. Once it has exited the Tar, it will realize it doesn't have anything to protect its important bones from getting damaged. it will proceed to begin absorbing Tar from the Tar Pool into itself, as an outer layer. once it has done so, it will be damaging to attack it, and it will begin to function as a relatively normal entity with however much HP and attack you want to give it.
12/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I jump over the cats and remove the giant stone sword from my inventory, such that it proceeds to fall down on them. landing behind them, I look at my handiwork, and see it has pinned them under its weight. that should keep them busy for a while...

I say to the saber tooth, "You know, I'm surprised you aren't a common enemy here." I put the Mini-Splatting up against it's face. "This IS a Savannah after all." I fire right into his face, HOPEFULLY(?) finishing it off.

<null>
QUOTE="Realicraft, post: 1529533, member: 72043"]

Base [14.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [5/5] +1 via charging
HP 18/20
Empowered (+50% ATK) [1 Turn]
I finish the temmie upgrades.
Temmie's ATK has increased by 2!
Temmie's DEF has increased by 2!
Temmie's SPD has increased by 1!
Temmie's Max HP has increased by 5!
The amount of HP restored by temmie has increased from 2 to 3!
Overview:
ATK: 3 -> 5
DEF: 0 -> 2
SPD: 3 -> 4
HP: 40 -> 45
Skill (Heal Ally): 2 -> 3

I then electrocute all enemies.
Temmie gives me a tem flake.[/QUOTE]

Temmie gains some buffs as per your charge!

Temmie heals you for newly-buffed 3 HP.
#BrokenQuote
</null>
HP 18/20
Charge storage: 1.5
I set the attack of a random enemy to 0.
By enemy, I mean:
Anyone in [H] or [PA]
Anyone in [N] that has attacked me in the last 5 turns
No Bosses
The Acolyte (It's only 1/2 as effective and lasts only 3 turns on the acolyte)

19/25. Spear of Gungnir
19/25. Despair
I steal the Carriers faces, and put them on a soccer ball, which gets kicked through the stratosphere all the way to Pluto, which gets mad at the ball, and along with its pentup rage on not being a planet, explodes, causing the soccer ball to go to the center of the earth. And melt. Along with the faces.

Pluto's five moons, being sad at their father dying, immediately take revenge by summoning the beasts they represent; ie:
Charon; GATEKEEPER OF THE UNDERWORLD,
HYDRA; SHE OF MANY, MANY HEADS,
NIX; BRINGER OF ETERNAL NIGHT,
STYX; a river,
KERBORES (pronounced Cerberus) A BIG DOG.
These attack the Spear Carriers and then vanish.
Blinking Spirit:5/10
Double-Bladed Saber:5/25
+1 to realicraft

10/10 on FR4G-TP upgrade to dun dun dun 5H4D0W-TP THE MOST EVIL AND CORRUPTING THING THERE IS. He can "corrupt" an enemy to fight for his teem(only entities and GM made enemies). He also can summon a "miny-trap" every 5 rounds that last 1 round as ether a turret, a flying fire-bot, a laser shooting bot, or a hologram which all enemies attack instead of him.
I throw tide pods at Carriers faces and they eat it. I then film them eating it, thus causing youtube to go crazy and ban me which then I sue Major Persceles for his Life savings and he feels sad so he eats tide pods. He then goes to the hospital and well there is only so much the medical profession can do
+1 to plague and mirrior

13/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I take the flint and stab it into the higher HP tiger's back-right foot, then hammer it in with my pickaxe. I then chisel a piece of stone out of the ground (via pick), then Jab it into their other back foot, immobilising them in another way... and also probably dealing damage, since I just stabbed them in the foot twice.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Argynth Spear Carrier into another of the Argynth Spear Carrier, than use them as a bat to beat the ever living bricks out of another. It is all very strange looking.
5/5 Armor Rot [IN USE] I throw a little bit of Armor Rot to all of the Argynth Army, corroding a majority of their Armor.
5/20 Upgrades +1 from Plague

I shoot the lowest health Spear Carrier with my shotgun.
Blinking Spirit:6/10
Double-Bladed Saber:6/25
+1 to realicraft

??? 4.5/20 (+1.5 from charge storage, +2 from 'ender 2', +1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I pull out a bow from nowhere and an Endless Quiver, and start shooting the godmodder rapid-fire.
Temmie heals @Pricey12345.

--Mine Action--
I use a materialization spell, making all of China's dumped bicycle-sharing bicycles are dumped on Major Persceles and his fellow band.
I then use my Inferno Stick to melt all of the iron and use my Staff of Ice to cool them back to solid.
They cannot move inside, yet their mind needs them to fight every turn.
So they break open the iron with damages sustained.

--Entity Actions--
The Box of Unknown Codes uses it's chaos to unmind a 13 HP Argynth Spear Carrier.
The Present tries to spook the 25 HP Argynth Spear Carriers.

Overload meter: 5/15

+1 to ender

Update comes out tomorrow!

I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that I've shortened the update time to Tuesday, should homework be light. This is a change from Wednesday, which I announced was the next time to update on Discord. Be sure you have everything in before tomorrow night!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I shove a box into a Argynth Spear Carrier, it is horrifying and painful to watch.
7/20 Upgrades
+1 Plague

I tap on the ground as the Spear Carriers marched, the resonance matched and the ground shifted under the Carriers feet, consuming them.

18/25. Spear of Gungnir
18/25. Despair
+1 Bog
I squirt ketchup down the Carriers throats, making their throats feel like absolute :red:e. Trust me, I have tried this before and my life flashed before my eyes.

Ohjesusno.

You deal 6 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!

10/10 Minor improvements. Using!
I change my mind about this charge's purpose. instead of applying minor improvements to my items, I provide a very large amount of minor improvements to the Fossil. It can't act for a while however, as it has not been extracted.
20 (28 - 8) HP. N/A ATK speed 1 [smaller numbers mean slower, right?]
Every round, the Rejuvenated Fossil will extract itself somewhat from the tar. Once it has exited the Tar, it will realize it doesn't have anything to protect its important bones from getting damaged. it will proceed to begin absorbing Tar from the Tar Pool into itself, as an outer layer. once it has done so, it will be damaging to attack it, and it will begin to function as a relatively normal entity with however much HP and attack you want to give it.
12/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I jump over the cats and remove the giant stone sword from my inventory, such that it proceeds to fall down on them. landing behind them, I look at my handiwork, and see it has pinned them under its weight. that should keep them busy for a while...

That's... going to be kind of hard to follow. I'll just make the fossil extract itself from the tar slowly... Although you are correct, lower numbers will make an entity attack after other entities with a higher speed value. 3 is the average and default.

As for your attack, you deal 8 damage to one of the Saber-Toothed Cats!

I say to the saber tooth, "You know, I'm surprised you aren't a common enemy here." I put the Mini-Splatting up against it's face. "This IS a Savannah after all." I fire right into his face, HOPEFULLY(?) finishing it off.

Hmm... it might be a time-warping effect of the Tar Pit itself.

You fire off 6 shots at the Saber-Toothed Cats, killing one and dealing 6 damage to the other!

19/25. Spear of Gungnir
19/25. Despair
I steal the Carriers faces, and put them on a soccer ball, which gets kicked through the stratosphere all the way to Pluto, which gets mad at the ball, and along with its pentup rage on not being a planet, explodes, causing the soccer ball to go to the center of the earth. And melt. Along with the faces.

...Nicely done. You deal 4 damage to two of the recently-spawned in Spear Carriers!

Pluto's five moons, being sad at their father dying, immediately take revenge by summoning the beasts they represent; ie:
Charon; GATEKEEPER OF THE UNDERWORLD,
HYDRA; SHE OF MANY, MANY HEADS,
NIX; BRINGER OF ETERNAL NIGHT,
STYX; a river,
KERBORES (pronounced Cerberus) A BIG DOG.
These attack the Spear Carriers and then vanish.
Blinking Spirit:5/10
Double-Bladed Saber:5/25
+1 to realicraft

You deal 3 damage to the recently-spawned Spear Carriers!

10/10 on FR4G-TP upgrade to dun dun dun 5H4D0W-TP THE MOST EVIL AND CORRUPTING THING THERE IS. He can "corrupt" an enemy to fight for his teem(only entities and GM made enemies). He also can summon a "miny-trap" every 5 rounds that last 1 round as ether a turret, a flying fire-bot, a laser shooting bot, or a hologram which all enemies attack instead of him.
I throw tide pods at Carriers faces and they eat it. I then film them eating it, thus causing youtube to go crazy and ban me which then I sue Major Persceles for his Life savings and he feels sad so he eats tide pods. He then goes to the hospital and well there is only so much the medical profession can do
+1 to plague and mirrior

Shadowtrap first gets upgraded with a magic wand that can distract enemies! The only upgrade that he gets, however, is the Mini-trap, which can function as another entity, because bewitching things is too powerful for one small entity.

The Spear Carriers know better than to eat highly toxic laundry detergent! However, they are poisoned just by you throwing it at them, and they take 2 damage each from the detergent packets!

13/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I take the flint and stab it into the higher HP tiger's back-right foot, then hammer it in with my pickaxe. I then chisel a piece of stone out of the ground (via pick), then Jab it into their other back foot, immobilising them in another way... and also probably dealing damage, since I just stabbed them in the foot twice.

You deal 8 damage to the Saber-Toothed Cat!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Argynth Spear Carrier into another of the Argynth Spear Carrier, than use them as a bat to beat the ever living bricks out of another. It is all very strange looking.
5/5 Armor Rot [IN USE] I throw a little bit of Armor Rot to all of the Argynth Army, corroding a majority of their Armor.
5/20 Upgrades +1 from Plague

All attacks for the rest of the turn will pierce through the Spear Carriers' Armor, since Persecles will be body-blocked for this turn only!

That said, you deal 4 damage to two Argynth Spear Carriers!

I shoot the lowest health Spear Carrier with my shotgun.
Blinking Spirit:6/10
Double-Bladed Saber:6/25
+1 to realicraft

You deal 6 damage to the weakest Argynth Spear Carriers with the HHHH, knocking him out and taking him out of the fight! Mysteriously, you're granted a Soul, despite it looking like the shot didn't actually kill its victim.

??? 4.5/20 (+1.5 from charge storage, +2 from 'ender 2', +1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I pull out a bow from nowhere and an Endless Quiver, and start shooting the godmodder rapid-fire.
Temmie heals @Pricey12345.

What Godmodder? There is no Godmodder here! The Acolyte has fled the scene!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I trip a Argynth Spear Carrier, it it highly embarrassing.
6/20 Upgrades

You deal 3 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers! That Spear Carrier is Stumbled for the turn!

--Mine Action--
I use a materialization spell, making all of China's dumped bicycle-sharing bicycles are dumped on Major Persceles and his fellow band.
I then use my Inferno Stick to melt all of the iron and use my Staff of Ice to cool them back to solid.
They cannot move inside, yet their mind needs them to fight every turn.
So they break open the iron with damages sustained.

--Entity Actions--
The Box of Unknown Codes uses it's chaos to unmind a 13 HP Argynth Spear Carrier.
The Present tries to spook the 25 HP Argynth Spear Carriers.

Overload meter: 5/15

+1 to ender

...Wow, that's quite elaborate. However, the Spear Carriers are protecting Persecles currently, so I'll make it attack them. You deal 6 damage to 3 of the Spear Carriers! This takes one of them completely out of the fight!

Your entities will do as you command.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I shove a box into a Argynth Spear Carrier, it is horrifying and painful to watch.
7/20 Upgrades
+1 Plague

You deal 6 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!

I tap on the ground as the Spear Carriers marched, the resonance matched and the ground shifted under the Carriers feet, consuming them.

You deal 2 damage to 2 of the Spear Carriers! They will also be Stumbled for this turn!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ uses a restrained open-palm strike on the weakest Argynth Spear Carriers, dealing 1 damage but also stunning him for the turn!
Temmie deals 5 damage to another Argynth Spear Carrier!

The Boss Killer 9000 continues to fire on the Argynth Spear Carrier, dealing 5 damage to it!
The Box of Unknown Codes deals 8 damage to one of the Spear Carriers, knocking him out instantly!
The Present tries to use Omnipresence on one of the Argynth Spear Carriers, but miraculously, the soldier remains unfazed.
The Poisoned Water Demon deals 4 damage to one of the Spear Carriers, who falls in battle to the injury!

Major Persecles lunges forward with a renewed ferocity! He uses Fury Strikes on Temmie, the Boss Killer 9000, the Poisoned Water Demon and Shadowtrap, with 8 damage per attack!
He also uses Call to Arms and replenishes his losses.

Shadowtrap deals 4 damage to Major Persecles!

The Argynth Spear Carriers are either incapacitated or stunned!

The last Argynth Spear Carrier succumbs to poison!
Major Persecles's armor returns to full strength.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The lone Saber-Toothed Cat fights GoldHero101, dealing 4 damage to him and his armor!

A Mammoth Anteater has heard the call of the Saber-Tooths! It has joined the fight looking for a challenge! It looks like it's looking quite fighty, so time to take it out!

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 7/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 3/15.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (14/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Entities:

[N-ALL] Armor Broken (Armor 100% less effective, 0/1)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 22/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Realicraft's Base [AA] HP: 30/30.
Medkit (Heals 4 HP when used) (x4)
Mega Medkit (Heals 10 HP when used)
Potion of Anger (Grants a damage bonus when used) (x2)
Cooked Steak (Grants a regenerative buff when used) (x4)

Poisoned Water Demon [AA] HP: 6/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Inflicts Poison (1 damage taken per turn) when attacking.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 8/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 16/48. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 4. Can heal friendly allies for 3 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 54/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 85/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Shadowtrap [PA] HP: 15/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn, can distract enemy entities. Mini-Trap: IIII.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 56/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Resolve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII.

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Resolve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 0/25 (x5), 25/25 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 2/10. Overload: 10/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 12/20. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 12/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Saber-Toothed Cat [H] HP: 0/28, 6/28. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 4. Scythe Fang: 25% chance to inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 96/96. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Will extract itself from the tar slowly)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom